Sign in to follow this  

A Thank-you to some SP's that helped my Trip to USA a great one!

I like to extend a special thank-you to some SP's that are located in Ottawa,Montreal and Toronto for verifying/Okaying myself as a client through a site called P411.

I travelled down to the USA,for some golf,vacation and some fun with ladies :) and in order to get a appointment with VIP providers in the USA there are numerous ways to get yourself screened and verified to make an appointment.

I made the one that was quick and easy to use, and is used vastly by providers in the USA and some ladies here in Canada use the site as well, Preferred 411, or P411.

I registered, it was painless, and membership for the 1st 6 months is free, than there is a small donation to keep your profile active,which I will do because you never know when I want to travel again :)

When I completed my profile, the norm is to get "okay" by providers we as hobbiest have met before, luckily for myself the ladies from Ottawa,Toronto and Montreal helped myself out by giving myself the "okay"

As a member and being "okay" gave myself that interaction with some of the most lovely ladies down state side, and without any issues, I was able to reserve myself two dates while down there, and were outcalls to my hotel room.

So, I like to thank those ladies, very much that assisted me, and I am all for the screening method that ladies use down in USA,or in fact what ever screening methods used in Canada too, period! after all it is of paramount importance for both parties.

It is safe easy to use and without any shadow of doubt I felt comfortable and never on edge about going down to play and vacation in USA.

Again, thanks ladies you know exactly who you are, I greatly appreciate the fact that all of you of helped myself out, it was like getting highly recommended ;).

Pete!

• Like 4