Someone's tring to hack my accounts???

Someone is trying to hack into my online erb accounts. How can I protect myself from this. I have received many emails stating that someone has tried to log into my account but has been unsuccessful. Also just a heads up, just incase there's some weird threads or posts made by me that are actually not from me.

Time to change all of those passwords and do a virus scan on your computer. It may be nothing, but then again... it might not. Better safe than sorry!

I had a similar situation on my twitter account, changed my password just to make sure, and who ever it was lost interest. Did get a few emails from friends letting me know about it and they understood what was occurring. I would also let mod know and I'm sure he will look out for you.

Well that you're getting those unsuccessful emails is kind of a good sign.

But yes, change your password (longer, more complicated)

As well, the MOD should be able to look at the logs and see the IP address of the

attempted logins....

I am sorry to hear that Peachy. I agree that changing your passwords is probably the most effective remedy. Scanning your whole pc with an anti-virus software is also advisable. I recently had my yahoo email account hacked too. After changing my password, it seems to have solved the problem.