Kissing and Cuddling

I lice to kiss, cuddle, massage, ect. I could do it for hours. Sometimes I enen enjoy it more that sex. Am i weird for feeling like that? How do you guys feel? I'm especially curious about what the sp think. Do you like to kiss and cuddle with clients or do you prefer to go staight to sex?

M.G

Kissing lights my fire and either puts me on slow burn or disco inferno! Touching, cuddling, enjoying the other person is an amazing exchange of energy that releases good chemicals into the brain and gives you that happy euphoric feeling. Sex is amazing, don't get me wrong, but everything else is just as good and sometimes even better.

There is something called sensual intoxication which I have experienced. It comes from being so in tune with and connected to another person that the simple act of touching them (kissing, stroking, cuddling etc) can give you the same feeling as having a few drinks. It's pretty amazing.

• Like 3

If your weird, so am I, and so are many other CERBite's. But if you feel weird about it, contact a lady for a few hours, and cuddle with her while talking about feeling weird, guaranteed you won't feel weird at the end of the encounter, just good

BTW I love kissing, cuddling and conversation (KCC) too

Here's a thread

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=127246&highlight=cuddling

RG

I must admit at the beggining I was reluctant to kiss clients, didn't want to exchange any bodily fluids at all. I have relaxed somewhat and indulged in some very passionate sessions where kissing and cuddling took it to another level. I say go with what is your comfort level, never be appologetic about it. after all it's your time, your passion, your magic to experience, love and enjoy it , :makeout:I do

• Like 4

Join the crowd. I am mature and have found that as I've gotten older these are the type of activities that are essential to having a good date with a lady. I think that if a lady isn't able to include these, she is less likely to get a return engagement. It really is an opportunity to develop a nice personal relationship, but of course this isn't every ladies desire.

• Like 1

I lice to kiss, cuddle, massage, ect. I could do it for hours. Sometimes I enen enjoy it more that sex. Am i weird for feeling like that? How do you guys feel? I'm especially curious about what the sp think. Do you like to kiss and cuddle with clients or do you prefer to go staight to sex?

M.G

Nope you aren't weird. Sounds pretty awesome to me. Kissing, cuddling, getting to know each other (or re-aquainted), massaging, foreplay can lead to a pretty amazing sexual experience. Very much why I like longer dates .

Of course it also happens when the mutual anticipation is there that you walk in the door and get busy baby !! Pretty darn awesome too. Cuddle later ;)

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Sometimes I prefer some warm kisses and pleasant cuddles instead of sex. I have found this to be the case for a couple of reasons perhaps due to my advancing years and because I am an unattached widower. It's nice just to hold someone in an affectionate fashion something I miss since my wife's passing. I don't think I'm being weird wanting something that is now missing from my life.

For me kissing and cuddling can be the special sauce or the whole meal deal. Sometimes kissing and cuddling leads to special sauce. :icon_wink:

Years ago I would never have thought I'd be writing this. I was not a kisser or a cuddler. It was just not something a provider did or I even heard of or was discussed here in Halifax, starting out with an agency.

That has certainly changed for the better! My first time kissing and cuddling, I was hooked.

That type of intimacy makes the encounter so much more intense and I find during that time when lips are locked and you're tightly embraced, time seems to stand still and we/I just can't stop kissing, there is so much passion in a kiss.

When it comes to cuddling, that usually leads to more kissing and a connection on a much deeper level. I prefer to kiss and cuddle and adore soft lips and being held.

I do have encounters without kissing and make up for it in other ways:icon_wink:, whether it be my choice or the very rare no GFE request.

I make the most of each encounter and enjoy the intimacy to the fullest.

Time for some intense kissing, cuddling and all that good stuff!!:icon_biggrin:

• Like 6

Guest t****ster***ke

i think this really helps take the focus away from the sp/hobbiest dynamic and makes things feel very personal. the first sp experience i ever had was with a very mechanical woman who recoiled in horror when i tried to kiss her. i will never forget the look on her face, i felt like a lower species. from that moment forward, i have always tried to prioritize warmth and personality (and of course, kissability), because it has been my experience that those types of sp's offer the best, and most fulfilling experience.

now don't get me wrong, i'm not saying i'm all lovey-dovey and 100% romantic in every interaction, but from my perspective, a woman who is open to kissing and cuddling is more likely to give you a complete courtesan experience. without that type of intimacy, it's just sex, and personally, i expect more than that.

Hey to me, Kissing and cuddling is very important. I think it's the best part of the date. Especially if it is a sp/ma that you are comfortable with. There's nothing better then an good old fashion necking session on the couch to start off with. I had one session with a regular SP that she just wanted to kiss and cuddle and talk for a while. That was great, because it showed me that she felt really safe and secure in my presence and could relax and feel safe in my arms and discuss personal situations. It makes the sessions more real to me. When a SP wants to kiss you, I mean really want's to kiss it you it demonstrates that they really do enjoy being with you. I think that kissing is more intimate then having just sex, which sometimes is just a mechanical thing with some sp's.

It's nice to cuddle and relax in the afterglow for a while, before I have to leave.

• Like 1

M.G

That isn't even slighlty weird, MacDog45. :-)

These interactions are as much about connection as they are about indulging the passions. Intimacy takes many forms, only some of which are sexual.

Wanting to kiss and cuddle with an SP, or otherwise connect in ways that are less hot and heavy and more about human emotional intimacy, is absolutely normal. :-)

- Tess.

• Like 2

ah yess kissing and cuddling, it sure can go on the whole session especially with the right chemistry and passion, slow, light and steady with tongues coming in to play gently and lips all locked in and almost tangling in the action...