Musicians

Guest paq****5

I would be courteous if we have musicians on board! If yes what instruments do you play and how often you play or practice!

I play the fiddle and guitar! I practice an hour daily!

Never know we could start a Cerb band and have jam sessions!!!..

Additional Comments:

Sorry those dam auto correct on iPads ! I meant curious! HEE,

Guest S**a*Q

I play the flute... Have since grade 7... Played in a band in Thunder Bay for awhile, can jam with anyone really.

I play the guitar, mandolin and tin whistle. I don't play professionally just for personal enjoyment and good old fashioned kitchen parties.

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I've been a guitar player for almost 50 years. I enjoy playing a variety of styles. I'm not a pro player, just someone who plays for the fun of it and for the challenge of learning new pieces/songs. It doesn't matter what you play or how well you play so long as you love music.

Guest S****r

I play the agogo. I used to be in a latin percussion band. We had so much fun!

I fancy myself a bit of a casual guitarist. :) I also have a ukulele but I have never invested the time into it to be any good.

I have been playing guitar for many years, and I am alright but I wish I was better. Although I recently bought a very sexy new guitar to get myself a little more motivated to get back to playing more often. It's an electric acoustic Martin... nothing too fancy, but super solid quality and plays like a dream. :)

DCPA5_x_1.jpg

I am especially excited now that summer is getting closer, as I prefer to play outside rather than inside. Can't wait to sit out back on my new deck overlooking the fields in the afternoon sun, strumming away... :)

I am with Berlin...I can play the piano. My best instrument is my voice and the kicker is I can read music and play it on the piano, the guitar and sing it.....great family genes!

I play piano and flute. Use to play for hours and hours a day :) Surprising how time speeds past you when your playing something you like instead of practicing technique. Now I spend a good amount of time heckling people to do their Hanon, chords and scales. I only really play piano about an hour or two a week. Flute on the otherhand I play often.

fyi. I'm utterly jealous of those how can sing :).

I fancy myself a bit of a casual guitarist. :) I also have a ukulele but I have never invested the time into it to be any good.

I have been playing guitar for many years, and I am alright but I wish I was better. Although I recently bought a very sexy new guitar to get myself a little more motivated to get back to playing more often. It's an electric acoustic Martin... nothing too fancy, but super solid quality and plays like a dream. :)

DCPA5_x_1.jpg

I am especially excited now that summer is getting closer, as I prefer to play outside rather than inside. Can't wait to sit out back on my new deck overlooking the fields in the afternoon sun, strumming away... :)

Well Emily, you must be pretty good to invest in a Martin. Nice guitar, and you'll look sexy indeed with that one on your lap.

I've got a Martin, Tacoma, Washburn, Crafter and some other oldies but goodies but my fave is an old 12 string I bought at a garage sale and refurbished myself I have no idea what the brand is but she plays like a dream now.

Chuck

• Like 1

I play da trumpet baby - Cool eh ? Had to quit for awhile because hockey sticks and the odd fist kept knocking my top front teeth out. I now try and play again on occasion now that I have $4000 worth of front teeth :)