Congrats to Lee Richards Who is On the Verge of 2500 Posts!

Congrats Lee Richards for just about reaching 2500 posts! You're awesome and I love reading your posts which make me laugh! Thanks for your contribution to Cerb and for being you. Here's to many more! xo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWH2bBmFNxXwHXm9J_FTemYDCB3jBzMcN7TPgBTKTK_O9BanOG

• Like 1

What, only 2,500? I would have thought he was at 5,000 already by now!

Many thanks to LR for his entertaining posts, his good spirit, and to Nicolette for having started this thread.

Best,

toine

• Like 1

Well thx folks and thanks Nikki for catching that and starting the thread. I didn't expect to see my name when I logged in this morning other than maybe in the "pet peeve" or "wtf" threads or being made fun of in the Fat Bastard thread perhaps ;) Them buggers tease me a lot....

2500 ridiculous, retarded and absolutely useless post eh ??

Well as a manager and a fella that has 3 businesses now I need to make goals, estimates and projections.

Soooo 2500 posts in 3 years. My goal and projection is to make 10000 meaningless posts. Guess I will need to be around Cerb for another 9 years. Wow that's Allotta bibble to type.....

If I am around Cerb for another 9 years then I may as well hobby and meet more awesome ladies.....right ???

Rough figuring ..... 12 X 3 X 9 = 324 orgasms for me over the next 9 years & 324 and for you ladies too if you can fake it.... 3 if you don't fake it .... - not many I suppose but I tend to under estimate a little bit ;) ha ha

Thx again everyone for putting up with me. Hope I haven't offended too many along the way. I will look for another thread in about 3 years when I reach 5000

• Like 2

Congrats Lee, keep posting those funny jokes. Now I hope I'm not dreaming about you tonight, it's a recurring dream I have where I'm in bed with Gabriella:hump: and there is a knock on the door and she screams its Lee, hide. That is when I wake up in sweat....:-x

• Like 1

Congratulations on all that hilarity and insight, Lee. Don't lose your wacky perspective on things.

I suppose we might be hard-pressed, but we will persist and suffer through nine more years of utter meaninglessness and many, many more laughs. ;)

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations Lee on reaching this milestone. You're a classy inspiration to all the newcomers. Keep it up. ;-)

Guest C**Tra****er

Big congratulations to you Lee, I always love to read your posts.