Cato's Birthday Adventure!

I promised details of my birthday celebrations way back in Feb., and here they are, belated but better late...

Miss Chloe of Melbourne is like a hot Eurasian Bond Girl. A stunner. Beautiful face, fit hot body, great sense of style and elegance. Smart, easy to talk to, fun to be with. Cumming, making someone cum, and laughter: the three great pleasures.

It was the week before my birthday, and I wanted to indulge. I figured it would be hard to top last year's experience, which I reviewed on here (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=318078&postcount=5)

but it was worth a try. And Chloe is someone I had been corresponding with, and who interested me. :) A lot. :)

We met. I gasped. OMG she's stunning. I hadn't seen her face before, but there she was, gorgeous, her symmetrical features framed by her long dark hair. Peeling off her clothes, that fit firm body to admire. Kissing, holding, my hands roaming, grasping her tiny round bum and her perky small breasts, inhaling them, inhaling her. Before we met I had warned her of my oral fixations, and she encouraged them. As much as I wanted. In many different ways. Perfection.

Then the teasing of my cock, and the insertion, and the ride. Watching her in doggie turn around to watch me, kissing her in mish, rolling around locked in each other. Total intensity.

And we talked. We found a level of confidence and comfort that allowed us to share all sorts of experiences, and then to drift off to sleep in each other's arms, well past the allotted time. It felt like a date, except it's not often that you get to have a date with a Bond Girl.

Here she is:

http://misschloeofmelbourne.com/

Have a look!

MG_9579-411x616.jpg

• Like 5