decisions...decisions...please help

Good Afternoon fellow Cerbites, still a virgin-newbie hobbiest. Almost about to make that ever increasingly difficult decision. Which SP to see. I am some what hypnotized by Katrine Cannon. Does anyone have any recent rec's for her? They all seem to be older ones.

A women who also caught my eye was Exotic Barbie. Does anyone have any recent info about her?

Lastly, I know many of the ladies do not like the term ''spinner'' and it took me a little to understand the hole concept, but I must admit now it has me thinking even more.

Does anyone have any rec's for an Ottawa Area Spinner?

GOING NUTZ....trying to figure the right lady for me.

Good Afternoon fellow Cerbites, still a virgin-newbie hobbiest. Almost about to make that ever increasingly difficult decision. Which SP to see. I am some what hypnotized by Katrine Cannon. Does anyone have any recent rec's for her? They all seem to be older ones.

Well, I like her! Don't worry about the lack of recent recos - many ladies pick up a lot of recos when they first start, but most guys don't write subsequent recos once they've already written one... so someone who's well established and gets a lot of repeat clients will, despite being awesome, get very few recos. I think Katrine's in this category.

Lastly, I know many of the ladies do not like the term ''spinner'' and it took me a little to understand the hole concept, but I must admit now it has me thinking even more.

You mean the whole concept, I hope :) Although if you're having trouble with the hole concept, I'm sure many of our lovely ladies can help with that too :)

A women who also caught my eye was Exotic Barbie. Does anyone have any recent info about her?

Does anyone have any rec's for an Ottawa Area Spinner?

I should ask in the Ottawa SP or MA forums (if you haven't already), depending on what you're interested in.

• Like 2

Thank you Paedrus. I think the OP is really wanting his first experience to be perfect. He wants it to be exactly what the way he envisions his experience.

However, there comes a point that you have to make the first step and take the plunge.

To the OP, understand what you are looking for, book your time and enjoy the experience. And remember, put a reco out about who you see if you enjoy it. Just because there is not a current review, does not mean she is not worthy of your time.

Enjoy!

xoxo

• Like 1

I am some what hypnotized by Katrine Cannon. Does anyone have any recent rec's for her? They all seem to be older ones.

I don't know where you are looking, whether or not you looked past the first page, or what you consider to be "older" recommendations, but Katrine Cannon has two recommendations just within the last week, and nearly 10+ within the last three months (not to mention over 100+ on top of that!).

Exotic Barbie also has several recommendations, including a couple just within the past month.

You're not marrying her, or spending the rest of your life with her. Most CERB ladies will show you some fun and a good time. If the first one isn't as awesome as you hoped, try someone else. Don't make it more difficult than it has to be. ;)

You may also have more luck with questions regarding providers in Ottawa, if you post and browse the Ottawa section.

I also had some inspiring and useful info on this thread. ;)

Have fun! :biggrin:

Edited by Sweet Emily J
  • Like 3