What's The Weirdest Piece of Clothing Left On For A Session?

Was having a conversation earlier this week and the topic of leaving clothes on during sex came up. I've had a few guys leave their socks on. One left his shirt and socks on. Some like to do the upskirt fuck in my secretary outfit, or leave garters and stockings on me.

What about you? Any unusual bits of clothes left on for the down 'n' dirty?

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**a*Q

They can leave whatever clothing they want on, as long as I have access to what's important. ;)

Some don't even take their clothing off. Just pull down their pants enough to make it work.

Once did a call in the shower will all our clothing on. That was different. Glad he told me ahead of time, I brought a change of clothes with me for my trip home!

I am not usually a fan of thongs on a man but this was exceptional. At my request, he pulled it to one side for me to gain access :)

One client left his coat, pants and hat on! Let's just say we didn't make it to the bedroom... ; )

I am happy to get in the door without my clothes falling off..... no need to pull anything aside

But ..... you can leave your hat on ;)

I once requested the lady to keep her high heel thigh high boots on because they looked so hot on her. I also kept my fireman suit on with and ex gf, mind you I had no undies or shirt under any of it so she could reach anything she wanted in there.

Although not really clothing, I find a woman wearing pearls and high heels (and little or nothing else) extremely hot!!!

• Like 1