Hello!

I am currently in the process of looking for a new condo to rent for my incall location, and I'd like to stay in the same area as I am in Toronto...The condos are mainly newer development,and from what I've read most, if not all of them have a concierge downstairs.

My question is, how would you feel if you need to pass in front of one, ( You are NOT getting buzz in by him, nor do you need to sign a register)

Any inputs is appreciated:)

It wouldn't bother me. I'm just going to visit a friend. As long as I'm not acting nervous and looking suspicious I'm not going to draw attention to myself. Not a big deal in my mind.

I had similar qualms concerning a building I was living in some years back. I was booking a lot of outcall appointments, and was worried that the ladies would garner attention as they passed by the desk on the way to the elevators. I even went so far as to ask them to dress casually, and book appointments during the morning / afternoon instead of late at night. After awhile though, I stopped caring so much. I realized that it's probably nothing new to the staff - they've likely seen it all before and then some. It's all the same to them as long as they get their pay cheques... besides, everyone's entitled to visitors! ;)

Edited by drlove
  • Like 1

I used to have a condo at Yonge and Eglinton which was a brand new building at the time and they had a concierge. I've never had a problem with those staffed there and as long as there is a seperate buzzer system for clients to dial up on their own, the concierge will mind his own business.

So many people come and go everyday in buildings, that no one will be suspicious. As long as a person looks like they know where they're going, they won't be drawing attention to themselves.

I went to a incall once in Toronto at a condo on Yonge Street

They had security at the front desk. The SP gave me the keycode to unlock the front door, I not only knew her SP name, but to get by the front desk just in case they asked, I had to know her real name too.

All that said, it really is no difference than walking by a front desk in a hotel and I've been know to do that once or

twice ;-)

RG

I've never had a problem with a concierge and I've never had to ask an SP her real name.

When you think about it, the concierge see's a lot of strangers on a daily basis so just walk by like you belong there.

As long as the concierge isn't your father and caring a shotgun it doesn't bother me lmao. No seriously like everyone else said I don't see the difference between a hotel although knowing where your going helps. Example when you walk in where about the elevators cause on occasion there hidden. Also when getting off elevator take a right or left but no different than a hotel.