Message from Jen (Erica's Place)

I knew Jen..she is a nice person she worked with me when my old place used to be Lylas spa..sad what happened but happy to hear that she was able to move on with life..crazy post though have to admit :)

I'm glad she's putting her life back together. She was always more than just another provider of services to her customers, everybody I know had a personal connection with her that went beyond just business.

I don't know, I hesitate to contact her, as I think she should be allowed to live her new life without reminders from her old life.

I never knew Jen and like others am glad she was able to put her life back in order but her message (intended for her clients not even me) did make me thinking a lot and re-evaluating my life style..... My best wishes to her.

• Like 1

I'm glad she's putting her life back together. She was always more than just another provider of services to her customers, everybody I know had a personal connection with her that went beyond just business.

I don't know, I hesitate to contact her, as I think she should be allowed to live her new life without reminders from her old life.

I never realized how many people felt the same way I did. There was truely a personal connection I had with her. I read about the accident & it took a bit before I realized who it was. (a week before Christmas) but never heard what happened to her & her older kids after being in the hospital. Very happy to hear they are managing to get their lives back on track.

Hunter...I have to say, it's got me thinking too.

Jen/Erica has always been a little dramatic, so it's hard to know what to think of this revelation. But everybody deserves their second chances.

• Like 1

Just wanted to let everyone know, that I should clarify what I meant by "dramatic". For those of us who knew her, in the light of what was happening to her at that time in her life such as her ongoing personal issues, which was soon followed completely unexpectedly by that overwhelming family tragedy, it is not surprising if she now remembers those events a bit more mystically than before. She was already having a tough time, and it only got worse. Trauma and tragedy amplifies memories.

• Like 5