For fantasy wise

For us hobbyist what would you like to see the sp wearing for your encounter?

For the provider is there something you prefer to wear?

Also would the provider like us to dress up?

Recently I've been having a naughty secretary fantasy with glasses hmmm omg but I also have a school girl fantasy.

Edited by Em****83
Should of explained better

This topic was brought up many times in the past, my taste changes often and I'm pretty easy going anyway. I still prefer seeing ladies in lingerie or even seeing her wearing a man white shirt only and getting teased by her with it.

Guest C*****tte

I like when the gentlemen I see are dressed appropriately for the occasion. If we are staying in at his hotel then it is nice if they are dressed casually, but not like they are at a sporting event. Clean slacks, a shirt and nice underwear. I do like how mens socks have become a bit of fashion statement.

I put a lot of time and effort into my appearance in terms of hygiene, grooming, styling, clothing etc... and it is nice to see clients who do the same.

Lingerie at the door is definately not my thing.

I prefer to have a "genuine" experience, which means having the SP dress according to the situation. For me, maintaining the illusion that I'm not in a paid scenario goes along way toward my enjoyment of the encounter.

I wear suits everyday, and love when I can just kick back in some relaxing jeans and a tee and if given a choice I'd prefer to see an SP in the same way. I find something very sexy about seeing a lady in jeans a plain white top and bare feet. Casual, relaxed but smouldering hot.

• Like 2

I still remember the first time I was met at the door by a SP in her birthday suit. I still smile when I think of how my jaw hit the floor that day; so much for my sophisticated hobbyist demeanor.

I like to be surprised. Lingerie is nice, so is a sun dress or jeans and a tee shirt. I like yoga pants and a sports bra or just a hockey jersey and bare feet.

I like to look nice for my play dates as well. I'll often wear clean jeans and an ironic tee to some incalls (apartments) or I'll switch to slacks and a dress shirt for hotel incalls. I dress to blend in as much as to please the SP.

Women that are dressed up to the 9s look classy and beautiful but it puts pressure on me to be something I am not. I am a very simple person and enjoy the simple joys in life. I prefer to feel like I am with someone I do not have to impress, so to me I love the casual look. I love a women in yoga pants and a small top or a sexy pair of jeans and a t-shirt or one of my favorites is a summer dress and barefoot.

It makes me feel relaxed and comforted.