Condoms, right side up?

I think condom makers should have a way to identify which way is "right side up" after the wrapper is open. All to often, it goes on upside down and cannot be unrolled properly. Than you have a wasted condom. But wait, maybe that is their plan to sell more.

• Like 2

OMG this totally made me laugh cause it just happened! Sometimes in the heat of the moment you forget to inspect the damn thing before putting it on!

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

Well it is good to know i am not the only one, to know others thought about this and asked

Additional Comments:

Hahahah' date=' YES!! I alays say they need put a tiny arrow " this way up" lol[/quote']

L.M.A.O. That would be a good ideal Sophia...:lol:

I find each brand has its own way of figuring out which way is inside out...The brand I am using now, I can tell from looking at it which way to use it, but when I switch brands, I have to figure it out again.

Reminds me of my mil telling the story of her husband using a condom for the first time. He unrolled it and tried to put it on like a sock. Of course it didn't work, and from what was not said, they didn't have an extra one, so who know which kid was conceived that night.....

so happy to see I am not the only one who this issue.

it's makes it harder to get it right in the heat of the moment too.

I find it hard to concentrate when I am hot N heat ;putting on the condoms almost seems to take forever.

where's doctor sue when you need her.lol. she would shows us.

As I got reading this thread I had to really think...but between three longer term relationships in the past.... and for the past three years you wonderful and sexy ladies have been installing those things on me "the right way" I assume ;)

Soooooo......I believe the last time I rolled one of them bad boys on myself was in 1986 in college ! hehe Just dated myself there.

Wait a minute...they're supposed to unroll???

CCz6x5dJNEawsSLZcQE-yQ2.jpg

@Brad: You're making short penis joke way too easy with a setup like this one...

Never had this particular problem, I feel how they are rolled with my tongue before slideing them on with my mouth. Presto.

Mind you thiss could get tricky if you have to put them on your self, but would make a great party trick.

• Like 1