How it works at Miss Sophia V's ...

I want to explain to you all how rate structure works at Miss Sophia V's, as I am a very different kind of agency and there may be confusion on rates.

I have given the ladies the power to determine their own rates, as long as it does not go below what I have already in place. As I feel it is important that they choose their own rates that they are comfortable with. I would not want any lady to feel like they are being used, or not worth their value that they have set in thier own right. I do not run a sweatshop, lol..

also I feel that this makes a better compaion for you the hobbyiest, as if the lady was feeling like she was not getting her deserved rate, then she may feel the need to rush threw the session so that she can have more come to visit her to make up for the loss she may feel.

So when you see another lady joining me, it is best to ask what HER rate is, as the other girl's rates or mine could be very different. I give each lady the courtesy to choose what service they prefer to take part in, massage or GFE and the rates they are comfortable with. Their rates in no way effect how much they donate to me.

Hope this clears things up for you? As I said, I have a different kind of business model that many may not be accustomed to here.

Any other questions, feel free to PM me:)

Thanks!

• Like 2

Thank you Miss Sophia for clarifying this. This agency is so very different from other agencies I have ever worked for. I have said in the past that I will never work for an agency again. This is more like a co-operative. I can choose my hours, rates, services. I am never made to feel that I have to provide a service I am not comfortable with.

One thing I want to clarify. The difference between incall and outcall rates. The incall location that Miss Sophia provides is a dedicated spa space. There are no cats, dogs, dirty dishes, jealous boyfriends glaring at you. Clean linens, nice atmosphere, ladies are ready when your appointment is. So, the incall rate is higher then the outcall rate. You are being provided a place to play. You do not have to go an get a hotel room and spend your money on this. This service fee incorporates your place to play. You will never get a dumpy basement room when you book with Miss Sophia. I have worked with agencies that don't even provide sheets for a stained bed. Towels, are you kidding me? They cost money to wash as far as they are concerned. Here, you have a shower, nice towels, body wash, nice massage oils etc.

If you want a lower rate, book you own hotel, and then the lady can come to see you at your place.

• Like 1