What does your sexy underwear look like?

We all have clothing that we love wearing because it makes you look/feel good or is very comfortable. I have a few pair of microfiber brief that do just that, they hold the twins away from my thighs and shows off my masculinity very well and even my bum looks good in them(so I've been told).

Here is a picture of what they look like(not on me though).

abcunderwear_2259_378178724

So what does your sexy underwear look like?

Grrrr those look grrrr!!! Roar like my friend claire would say!

Recently I got some really sexxxy g-tribgs as a present .. Maybe I ll share some shots soon.. I m definetely a lover of brazilian tangas ... Tget show off my deliciously tanned buttchicks!

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

This is tan through racer bathing suit I bought last year. It looks just as good on me. LOL

802320s.jpg

I have such a variety it's hard to describe it all. One thing all my undies have in common is wearing sexy stockings with them. I think stockings are super sexy and are the finishing touch to any sexy undies :)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 1

Not sure if its sexy or not but I enjoy wearing underarmor boxer briefs. They give a not to snug fit just enough to accentuate my spankable behind. It also cup to boys so they don't wander around. My favourite part is that they stay dry so wether I'm working out or work hard at work I stay comfortable.

I love my boxers & t-shirt! And I feel just as sexy in my boxers as I do in my seductively sweet lingerie. :-)

• Like 1