Warm Fuzzies

Guest ***nno**n***

So being relatively new here, I've been reading a lot of the threads and I apologize if this is redundant but I haven't come across a thread like this yet,.

There are some great threads on information for Hobbyists from SP on what we like and vice versa.

What I wanted to do is start a thread that posts some of our best compliments and/or things that hobbyists have said or done for you as an SP.

There are some amazing Hobbyists out there and I wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who are so thoughtful and really go out of your way to be such big sweethearts.

Recently I had a gentleman bring me a bottle of wine and a chocolate ice cream.

Now what woman doesn't love chocolate and this was one of those things I wouldn't have done just for me. So without naming names I wanted to send out a big thank you to him for making my day extra special.

Shannon

I can't speak for everyone but I can say I love getting gifts for the ladies. Knowing it makes you feel warm and fuzzy it does the same for me. I especially enjoy it when the lady is surprised.

What a thoughtful thread.

You are right Shannon there are many wonderful and generous cerb gents here. I have had the pleasure of receiving wine, cake, money, recos and compliments but the nicest gifts I've received are from the men who have generously and graciously donated to an animal shelter on my behalf, to them I am extra thankful:). However what ever the gentleman decides to give as a thank you I greatly appreciate, but never expect.

Guest B**na***oy

Gifts here are different than the 15% tip everyone in the service industry has become accustomed to receive. Gifts are a demonstration that the chemistry is right and are therefore much more meaningful.

A big thank you to all those beautiful ladies that go way beyond the call and make us feel like Kings. :bigclap:

Gifts here are different than the 15% tip everyone in the service industry has become accustomed to receive. Gifts are a demonstration that the chemistry is right and are therefore much more meaningful.

A big thank you to all those beautiful ladies that go way beyond the call and make us feel like Kings. :bigclap:

That is so true Miquelo, gifts are definetely much more special, in the form that they are presented, sometimes in the form of chocolate, wine, extra tip, thank you note, or like one that i rcently got from a very dearest gentlemen, gift of time helping with something i would have not been able to do bymyself :-)

Us ladies apreciate them very much specially because yes they are completely unexoected, surprises are the best!!!

I love gifts too and of course my most favorite are the emails/pms I get. Some I have never met, but they read my threads, and will send a pm to me that shows that they care about me. I really appreciate that too. I also had a great friend take pics of me one encounter. He let me choose what pics to keep, and he deleted the pics I did not want him to keep. Gave me complete control and I enjoyed that. He ended up being able to have some really nice pictures of me, and I felt flattered that he wanted pictures of me. Normally I don't let others take pics of me, but we have been such long term friends, that I said why not. He has been good to me, and the fact that he wanted to have pics to remember our time together was appreciated.