Looking to be a regular

Hello, I'm new to the area and looking for an SPl I can see on a regular basis. Hoping to find someone in the Fredericton area but I may be willing to make the trip to St John as well. Pleade PM me if you are interested or leave suggestions here. It would be much appreciated.

It really helps if you are more specific about the type of lady you would like to see. There are many ladies out here, and I can't imagine anyone that would not want to have a regular client.

Welcome to CERB!

There are lovely ladies in both Fredericton and Saint John (I'm assuming you didn't mean St. John's ... gotta learn the difference if you're going to be accepted. j/k).

I'd suggest you see a few ladies, find out who you connect with, and the regular part of it will develop naturally.

Porthos

Also, and this is JMO, you should see different SP's until you meet one you click with. Then just continue seeing her as her regular.

In this lifestyle there are many ladies available. To my way of thinking putting a post out asking to be a regular seems impersonal when you can look at ladies' websites and profiles, and then book an encounter with ladies who interest you until you meet the one you would like to be a regular with

A rambling

RG

• Like 1