wolverine he's Canadian come on

Oh come on now. We all know the definitive Canadian superhero is Puck :p

alphaflightfuckingpuck.jpg

Guest R**ee**ov***9

Hancock of course.. He's superman but not only will he survive kryptonite but magneto can't bully him around..

How is this even a contest? Captain Canuck all the way!http://www.captaincanuck.com/

(Can't believe they're doing a movie...). Seriously, though, I'm going to go with Batman. Take away all his money and his toys, and he's still brilliant, skilled, and tough enough to do the job.

demotivational-poster-42684.jpg

With these "facts" Chuck Norris must be a super hero and a real badass

1. When Chuck Norris looks in the mirror, the mirror breaks, not because he's ugly, but because there can only be one Chuck Norris.

2. When Chuck Norris goes swimming in a pool, he doesn't get wet, the pool gets Chuck Norris.

3. Chuck Norris doesn't microwave popcorn, it's popped as soon as he touches the bag.

4. God prays to Chuck Norris, not the other way around.

5. Chuck Norris doesn't solve a Rubik's cube, the Rubik's cube solves itself for Chuck Norris.

6. When Chuck Norris walks into a sorority, the girls all know what to do next.

7. When Chuck Norris asks for a drink, he gets a keg.

8. Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands and when he came back, they were just the Islands.

9. Chuck Norris is Walker and Texas Ranger.

10. Chuck Norris doesn't need anyone, everyone needs Chuck Norris.

demotivational-poster-42684.jpg

With these "facts" Chuck Norris must be a super hero and a real badass

1. When Chuck Norris looks in the mirror, the mirror breaks, not because he's ugly, but because there can only be one Chuck Norris.

2. When Chuck Norris goes swimming in a pool, he doesn't get wet, the pool gets Chuck Norris.

3. Chuck Norris doesn't microwave popcorn, it's popped as soon as he touches the bag.

4. God prays to Chuck Norris, not the other way around.

5. Chuck Norris doesn't solve a Rubik's cube, the Rubik's cube solves itself for Chuck Norris.

6. When Chuck Norris walks into a sorority, the girls all know what to do next.

7. When Chuck Norris asks for a drink, he gets a keg.

8. Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands and when he came back, they were just the Islands.

9. Chuck Norris is Walker and Texas Ranger.

10. Chuck Norris doesn't need anyone, everyone needs Chuck Norris.

Ok granted I get that this post was meant in good fun....but I just want to chime in that I cannot STAND Chuck Norris!! Why? Let me see....anti-gays, anti-visible minorities, anti-immigrantion, and keeps trying to petition the powers that be to make the friggin' Bible mandatory curriculum in PUBLIC schools!

Probably the only thing keeping him from being a card carrying member of the KKK is that his actual name is "Carlos" lol.

Oh yeah and he tried his damnedest to water down Expendables 2 by trying to force them to make it a PG movie. That alone was enough to make me dislike him :p

Additional Comments:

p.s. When Chuck Norris goes to bed at night he checks under his bed for Christopher Walken ;)

Guest ChantalSummers

Oh yes!! Chuck Norris kicks ass!! Wonder woman is so sexy and amazing too. I absolutely adore Thor!! He's my ultimate favorite. Mmmm yummy. Hehe.

I've gotta agree with Castle (gee big shock, lol) with some his choices in protagonists who are not necessarily "hero's"

The Punisher and The Hulk were always entertaining to me. They didn't fit the traditional heroic mold and chaos generally followed.

Another one I loved as a kid was DC's Lobo. Over the top and unabashedly un-PC, Lobo was always a goofy, fun read :)

Lobo_by_MetalMaind.jpg