Spring things.

Things you do in spring/summer. Other than dusting of your flip flops, opening windows, what are the things that you like to do around this time of year? All I want to do right now is braid my hair and go outside, how about you?

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I am very much an outdoors type of person who spends a lot of time there regardless of the season, but I always look forward to being able to go cycling on the pathways along the Ottawa River and in the Gatineau Park. I do indoor cycling in the winter and that's okay but I'd rather be outside. I run outside all year round and enjoy X-C skiing and snowshoeing so I've parked that equipment until next winter. It's always great to fire up the bar-b-que come spring as I've had enough of cooking in the kitchen for a while. I have a small deck with a small table and two chairs which is very pleasant to be on come this time of year.

Edited by Ot**w***og****n

I love to take pics in the spring:) Cute little buds on trees, little ferns starting their journey in the woods, blossoms opening for the first time:) I just took a pic,

942218_495600153827815_1055793185_n.jpg

577672_495639520490545_731510732_n.jpg

Photo's by Miss Sophia:)

Besides that, put the tunes on, drink champagne with blackberry juice, clean my car....( yes in my bikini, lol)

Spend time with my dogs outside, as they suffered a long boring winter:)

anything outdoors is good in my book!

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

Just finished cleaning out the filters on my A/C. Yeah.....not a fan of the heat lol. The view is nice though ;)

Guest a**4*

I finished washing my truck my quad is all ready for the summer i like to spend as much time outdoors as i can,camping,fishing,quad runs with friends at the cabin beers,bomfires,tunes,laughter good friends good times it's going to be another great spring and summer..:chug:..:chug:

Get my patio at home ready so I can enjoy it every day (during the week), n next week or the week after get my trailer ready and just get everything ready so I can just enjoy the summer days at max! I love the sun and as we speak I am sitting down in my patio.., with a bottle of sun tan and letting the sun kiss my body and listening to a radio station from back home (I am the noisy one in the neighbourhood! Lol)!

Yay love it!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

I just got the pool going, the patio cleaned up and the backyard sorted out. I don't take any vacations in the summer so I transformed my backyard into a tropical paradise. ;-)

Now I will spend the rest of the afternoon basking in the sun and dreaming about the double Vs, Val and Vitto. ;-) ;-)

Beer. There is nothing better on warm days than to consume beer. Okay there are better things to do, but beer should be included. Wait.

Wait.....

WAIT!!!!

Brilliant idea!!!! PATIO CHAMPAGNE ROOMS!!!!

I love my brain.

• Like 4

Beer. There is nothing better on warm days than to consume beer. Okay there are better things to do, but beer should be included. Wait.

Wait.....

WAIT!!!!

Brilliant idea!!!! PATIO CHAMPAGNE ROOMS!!!!

I love my brain.

I got to admit... Beer is part of my patio set up! Hehehe yes my patio (no pool but as long as I have to sun! Is all i need... Well got my huttub... But gotta get it fixed! Lol) and my trailer are my summer paradise!!! Summers are amazing here in ottawa!! Why go anywahere... Cheers to everyone!

I got to admit... Beer is part of my patio set up! Hehehe yes my patio (no pool but as long as I have to sun! Is all i need... Well got my huttub... But gotta get it fixed! Lol) and my trailer are my summer paradise!!! Summers are amazing here in ottawa!! Why go anywahere... Cheers to everyone!

Vitto's Hottub Champagne Room... oooooohhhhhhh NOW there's an idea!!!

Any that study their history will know that Spring is the traditional starting time of war, and at my house it is no different, for it is this season when the enemy first begins to rear its yellow head.

I am of course talking about dandelions.

The weed is my eternal nemesis and I'm sure like other springs this one hall be witness to an epic battle (just wait for the Hollywood movie!)

Actually, Old Dog's Patio Champagne room sounds more fun...

• Like 1

Taking a last break then out again to finish waxing my truck. With all the salt on the road during the winter months all the protective shine is gone so got to put more for the summer. Then got some flo----eds to clean. Have a few tulips out already. Love to do yard work when its this nice out and get a tan while I do it.

However I will have to go to the store and get some coffee beans or I might be a little cranky tomorrow morning lol

Taking a last break then out again to finish waxing my truck. With all the salt on the road during the winter months all the protective shine is gone so got to put more for the summer. Then got some flo----eds to clean. Have a few tulips out already. Love to do yard work when its this nice out and get a tan while I do it.

However I will have to go to the store and get some coffee beans or I might be a little cranky tomorrow morning lol

Cranky??? Come to the Hot Tub Patio Champagne Room Beer Garden!

Spring time means starting to mow my big lawn again and getting my patio ready and getting my bike out to do some cycling and of course golfing! Now I want to visit Vitto's Hot Tub Patio Champagne Room Beer Garden!

I may never leave lol

That's the plan my friend... it'll be a 4 month extravaganza.

Spring means - getting my golf clubs and tennis racquet cleaned and tuned, as well as my ride-on lawn mower, ready to do battles! lol.

Awesome lets go!!

When Is the. 4 month extravaganza staring ? Is summer.. As long as I m out in the sun lol

When Is the. 4 month extravaganza staring ? Is summer.. As long as I m out in the sun lol

As soon as we can find your hot tub hun!!!

OD and I are just about to go on a recce to locate your hot tub. We should have official timings in the very near future lol

OD and I are just about to go on a recce to locate your hot tub. We should have official timings in the very near future lol

Precisely. Beer, Vitto, a hot tub and a patio.... and whoever Vitto wants to invite... life is good....

I love to go for long walks/ hikes, so with the warmer weather I can get out for more of them. People are just happier it seems in sunny warmer weather, the streets are busier, lots of activity everywhere, it makes me feel more alive:)

I took my first dip in the pool yesterday(what a rush!) cut some grass and took my motorcycle out on Saturday, this is what my summer is going to look like I hope. I also would love to be invited to the patio hot tub champagne and Vitto.