Summer reading

Guest *Ste***cque**

Summer's coming and mine isn't complete without a good book that provides me with a much needed escape from the mundane. I particularly enjoy horror, action/spy and some sci-fi.

I'm having trouble finding something good to read this summer that will catch and keep my interest. The last book I read that I really enjoyed was The Descent by Jeff Long. It had all the elements above in one great novel. I couldn't put it down! It was based on the premise of "What if hell really exists, beneath our very feet". Oh, I also enjoyed The Passage recently.

I'd love to hear what books you had a hard time putting down. New releases or oldies but goodies!

Thanks!

Based on what you are looking for, the following authors may interest you. I personally love them. Their books all contain a mixe of horror, supsense, sci-fi and action! They are the kind of novels where you just can't keep you eyes of until the last page.

Maxim Chattam

Dean koontz

Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Jean-Christophe Grangé