Recently logged on to cerb to discover that Courtney from CMJ was in town for the day. I quickly sent of a text and she replied and the appointment was set. I have never had the pleasure of meeting anyone from CMJ. All I can say is WOW!

When Courtney opened the door there stood one of the most beautiful young ladies I have ever visited. She has model looks and an very friendly inviting attitude. Conversation flowed easily the entire time I was there (there being an upscale hotel). She has a great outlook on life and work. She thoroughly enjoys her job and makes it a priority to ensure you enjoy her service.

I found her massage to be very relaxing when it needed to be and intense with a little tease just to mix it up and wanting more. Her body slides felt amazing. What a pleasure to have such a beautiful body pressed up against you all the time looking at you and smiling that sweet innocent little smile. She definitely understands the at of the art of the tease bringing you close several times only to back off just enough to make it last a little longer. I can't reveal all the details but I will say I definitely understand how a massage from such a beautiful and friendly lady could become an addiction. I will absolutely repeat.

On a side note, guys please keep an eye out for more CMJ ladies to visit. They are showing some interest in our city and if the response is good on our behalf we may see then more regularly. That is something K-town could definitely benifit from.

Thank you CMJ and a thank you Courtney for taking the time to visit us!

• Like 1

I second the first review on this little hottie. Hopefully she'll be back and bring some of her cmj friends with her. There is a real lack of quality massage options in this town. She is a real sweetheart too. Sexy, relaxed and laid back. Great time.

I have to agree! She is amazing and kingston is in for a real treat if she comes back!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.