Suggestion for introductions

It's been just over a year since I stumbled across this board and the awesome experiences that resulted. Feeling a bit nostalgic, I realized one thing made it just that much easier to get in.

It's that first introduction. I found 2 or 3 MA's that I was thinking about seeing, but had absolutely no idea on what to say in the beginning. Keep in mind, I was completely fresh, and still oh so very innocent :p

I had absolutely no idea what the etiquette was, should I be direct in what I was looking for? Talk about the weather like a good Canadian? Say my name and state what time I wanted to see her? I must have thought about that first email for over an hour. And when I sent it off, I was regretting every letter in it.

Anyway, one MA gave a few suggestions on what specifically she was looking for, and it helped so much. It kinda normalized things for me, taking this horribly nervous guy to the next step. I appreciated that so much. Anyway, I just want to thank those who have that little bit of a guideline on what you're looking for, it's helped so much.

• Like 2