First Time at Half Time

I think this thread has been derailed a bit so getting back to point

I'm thinking of booking my first 30-min appt for FS, as opposed to the usual 60.

I'm usually done by that time anyway, so am not interested in longer, at least with a new girl whom I may not click with.

I imagine things work kind of differently due to the shortened time.

Is it ok to forego much of the initial getting to know you conversation, and try to start things going within the first few minutes?

I'd imagine things would be different in 30 minutes as opposed to an hour. I've never gone for an appointment shorter then an hour and a half (I like things slow).

But regarding your last question, check the reviews of the SP you want to see. As far as I've seen, very few SPs offer the 30 minute option, and they are probably more experienced to handle what happens in that half hour period.

It's not for me, but try it out, it might work perfectly for you!

Seriously, I just read this thread and almost lost my mind. Way to hold your tongues people I've had to bite mine in two to avoid being kicked off CERB. I am a client and for better or worse "I" am a clock watcher.

As far as 30 min appointments, I can only really see it working for me with an SP that I've already seen many times and I've got an awesome connection with. I mean, we actually both lust after each other. In that case I could probably pull off a midweek quicky (no talking just bust through the door grab her and have raw passionate sex) while waiting for my regular 1 or 2 hour appt.

• Like 1

I usually see the Asian girls. I always pay for 30 minutes. I always take at least 40-45 minutes, I never have been ask to pay for more time. See my Cerb nickname--I am not kidding. At THAT usually goes a LONG way beleive me.

Your defense.....??? well remember what you originally said, your words, not mine,

"I always pay for 30 minutes. I always take at least 40-45 minutes..."

Always is not a first time strategy, always take is not a first time strategy, always means each and every time.

I see your second post, your so called defense, as just trying to back peddle and defend the indefensible

Personally I think you have absolutely no respect for companions, they are, to you, women you can use to take pleasure from at their expense

I'm not saying any more or I'll find myself in the penalty box with a time out

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

Guest v****nto****

I've often wondered the difference in an hour and a half hour as well. Usually when I pick either option the same states happen quickly and I rarely get any quality time with the provider. Sometimes the tease and the sensual chemistry is part of the allure of seeing someone new and I find that it isn't always present even if you book for an hour. Depends on the provider obviously.

I would also like to know how the half hour and hour is different

I've often wondered the difference in an hour and a half hour as well. Usually when I pick either option the same states happen quickly and I rarely get any quality time with the provider. Sometimes the tease and the sensual chemistry is part of the allure of seeing someone new and I find that it isn't always present even if you book for an hour. Depends on the provider obviously.

If you think hours are rushed, I suggest you NEVER book a half hr!

I'd have to say that's the main difference, if anything probably the ONLY difference...There's no time at all for pillow talk.

On a side note, those who read the entire thread would already have come to this conclusion.

Well remember a half hour or even an hour really isn't a lot of time. It's just enough time to get what you really want done, whether it's a social time, conversation, sex well you get the idea.

I only had one shorter encounter early when I began this lifestyle, and it was so structured an encounter it was terrible. X number of minutes for a conversation which was more like a structured interview, y number of minutes for a shower, z number of minutes for sex, then a few minutes to have a shower before leaving.

If you want quality time with a companion, which I assume is seeing her for more than just sex, well that type of encounter takes more than an hour. In fact as I have seen more ladies, even two hours seems not enough. You have to be willing on your part to invest in an encounter, allowing enough time for the date to unfold naturally and hopefully the lady and you can develop some chemistry

Just my opinion

RG

• Like 1