I was at the computer yesterday and looked at my Facebook account. If you look at the right hand side of the page, you will see the sponsors sidebar - which, I am told, is how Facebook creates a sponsor profile tailored to each individual.

That being said, apparently Facebook thinks the following of me:

I am a man seeking one or two young single women, who play a lot of slots and have bad credit. They are mobile, furnished and apparently love barbecue sauce, or love to be covered in barbecue sauce.

So... how does Facebook see you???

• Like 1

I'm a Toyota driving stamp collector who needs to lose weight and is planning a trip to British Columbia to lower my blood pressure. I refuse to disclose which of these things might or might not be true, except that I don't drive a Toyota.

I'd really like my profile to include more bbq sauce.

Porthos

• Like 1

I'm a single traveler lesbian, who may have diabetes , may have bad credit ( I don't) and looking for sale on swimsuits

I'll cover you in sugar free barbecue sauce....

It's mostly suggesting 18+ games, singles, credit cards and gambling. Not too bad I guess.

Now looking at the ads presented by cerb: Yup, they definitely have my profile figured out there.

• Like 1

Guest jrose

Seems to be a fan of Wendy's who plays a couple online games, has a patio needing repairs, shops at Mark's and needs new Mortgage (perhaps to pay for the patio repair?

I am a fan of 18+ video games, I enjoy mud runs (i do actually), I drive a Mech, and Im looking for deals on running shoes and truck accessories... lol

Most of it is true except I don't play 18+ video games and I could only dream of driving a mech!

• Like 1

I'm a single man looking for hot young singles. I drive a mustang and should probably modify it. Oh and that I should look at bodybuilding.com more often.

I'd say its pretty bang on except for the single man part. Lol.

• Like 1

According to Facebook, I'm a first time home buyer in need of either a criminal pardon or a gym membership, so I can meet sexy singles and bring them back to my massive outdoor jacuzzi, where we will eat Wendy's and discuss how Shell is creatively solving the world's energy needs. They're on to me!

• Like 3

I am an overweight and insomniac single woman who would like to find a partner who shares her passion for arts. I have a good credit and I study Art by correspondence in a Boston University.

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

They want to put me into a retirement home, sell me something for joint pain relief, hire an immigration lawyer if I am new to Canada and sell me a Harley-Davidson. My joints aren't sore. I am more than capable of living on my own in my three story house. I have owned more than 10 motorcycles including a Harley already. I was born and raised in Canada as were my parents. They don't know shit about me obviously!!!

I am an overweight and insomniac single woman who would like to find a partner who shares her passion for arts. I have a good credit and I study Art by correspondence in a Boston University.

Wow... you are my ideal match! How do you feel about being covered in barbecue sauce?

• Like 1

Guest A** L***

Okay, this one got me laughing so hard OD!! Never even paid any attention before to these ads.

Looks like FB thinks I need to trim down with herbal magic and start my criminal pardon app!!! OMGosh!! INCORRECT on both areas!!! LOL

Xx

so according to fb, i am going to RBC Bluesfest and going to see funny or die, while playing planetside 2(a game i assume). While attending theses venues i will enjoy a doctor pepper while wearing a metallimonster one-si for kids. Once im done with my days events i will discover boating while using funky lasers and watching anime.

alright... fb has no idea who i am lol

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

According to Face Book I am a credit seeker,have a criminal record and needs to seek a pardon and want to meet a marry ladies over 40!

Facebook thinks I have a love for traveling [with Expedia] (true) and that I love cheese [Tre Stella] (also true)

Facebook (or its sponsors) also wants me to test drive an eco friendly convertible o_O (how does Facebook know I don't have a car anymore?!)

Oh, I'm also a lesbian according to Facebook (I'm with Malika on that one). >.>... <.<... no comments.

Nat xox

• Like 1

Facebook thinks I have a love for traveling [with Expedia] (true) and that I love cheese [Tre Stella] (also true)

Facebook (or its sponsors) also wants me to test drive an eco friendly convertible o_O (how does Facebook know I don't have a car anymore?!)

Oh, I'm also a lesbian according to Facebook (I'm with Malika on that one). >.>... <.<... no comments.

Nat xox

Hmmmm cheese and barbecue sauce......

Facebook knows that since i dont have my mom close i send her flowers for mother day..., aparently i need to get a new mastercard, buy a new toothbrush, go have some fun at la ronde in montreal, with a new boyfroend that i will find on a singles website... And need training as a bartender soni can start a new career.... Hmmmm interesting!

• Like 1

I have a criminal record that needs sorting out, and I'll need another credit card to pay for it. I enjoy a beer after running through mud. And I need to hook up with a hot 20-year-old, preferably on a rather nice-looking boat with butler service.

• Like 1

Guest S****r

LOL. I had to get off facebook last year, but....you guys are too funny! Making me laugh!

Thanks!

Well according to Facebook I need to get on multiple dating sites even some about Asian women. I also need to call the 1-800 number for the sexual health line. I knew it I need to get laid with someone from another country soon. :)

I better go buy the new cycling equipment they suggested and get the bike out. That should take my mind off sex for a few hours lol!

• Like 1

Apparently I,m sitting on my new Hampton bay outdoor furniture contemplating the purchase of a new Toyota tundra while waiting for my pardon to come thru while I take a difficult persons workshop and search for swimwear since I now have joint pain relief for those over fifty and I'm due for a Caribbean vacation !!

WOW how do they do that !!!!!

• Like 1