Apparently I,m sitting on my new Hampton bay outdoor furniture contemplating the purchase of a new Toyota tundra while waiting for my pardon to come thru while I take a difficult persons workshop and search for swimwear since I now have joint pain relief for those over fifty and I'm due for a Caribbean vacation !!

WOW how do they do that !!!!!

I was scheduled to go on an all Jewish holiday to Costa Rica. I think they were assuming just because of my circumcision... but now I have to go find kosher barbecue sauce.

• Like 1

well single lady's are looking for me , i have bad credit, i like to gamble, and something else that i am not sure what it is. ( i hate adds where you have to work out it is what you need.)

over all i would like to know just what they are backing these adds on. because i think it must be who is paying them the most money.

• Like 1

Well...apparently I am driving a Toyota to Hong Kong (I hope Toyota's float) because it is my last chance for a criminal pardon.....all this while eating Ritz Crackers and Bulls Eye bbq sauce.

• Like 1

Well...apparently I am driving a Toyota to Hong Kong (I hope Toyota's float) because it is my last chance for a criminal pardon.....all this while eating Ritz Crackers and Bulls Eye bbq sauce.

I have an extra woman on mine Lee... you can use some of your barbecue sauce that way.

• Like 1

FB thinks I should consider buying a new, fuel-economical Nissan which I can finance it at 0% for 84 months. When I practice Alchemy for Success, Alienware will also help me switch cell phone companies, remember to drink more water and vote NDP on Tuesday (BC Provincial election day).

• Like 1

FB thinks I should consider buying a new, fuel-economical Nissan which I can finance it at 0% for 84 months. When I practice Alchemy for Success, Alienware will also help me switch cell phone companies, remember to drink more water and vote NDP on Tuesday (BC Provincial election day).

No barbecue sauce Sam??? Damn.

Lol this thread makes me laugh :)

Facebook believes that I am in need of approval (for a credit card that is), I need to enter a shoe addict contest, I require welding services, love dessert and am a HUGE fan of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Hmm. Only partially accurate. Where the heck did the welding come from???

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Super funny thread, Old Dog. Hehe. Love it!! Thank you. Apparently facebook sees me as someone who needs to switch to td banking, take a family getaway vacation, and go to Shoppers Drugmart more often. Lol. This pretty coincidental. I'm going on a sweet vacation to Boston on Friday and I love going to Shoppers. They're open late which is great!!