Seriously, what good thing cannot be said about this wonderful man? When I first joined his was one of the first names I saw. I have followed many posts, enjoyed many comments and loved the support and interactions he has with everyone. He has made me laugh, smile and nod in agreement. Truly a stellar member of this community and without him, we would be lacking.

Thanks for being brilliant RG!!!!!!

PS. Yes, I know that at this exact moment you are only at 7999 but you won't make a liar out of me!! *kisses*

• Like 1

rg RG RGRGRGRG!!!!

Well done my friend!!!! Congrats on this milestone!!!!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulation for this outstanding accomplishment, you're an inspiration to us all.

You're awesome, a gentleman and true provider supporter. I always admire your passion and spirit!

Big Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

324111366_100_percent_fabulous_pink_answer_1_xlarge.gif

• Like 1

Guest Ot**w***og****n

That's a huge amount of thought and key strokes RG...awesome contribution to the community. Congratulations!

Holly Molly Guacamolly.... 8000 post... Its ginn atake me forever to catch up ... I better keep writing .... xoxoxo Keep them comming!!!

• Like 1

WOW!!!! Great efforts RG:)

I have learned so muc from you, and you have my total respect! You are fair, softy..yet never sugar coat your post, and I really like that about you!

I hope you never stop posting, as I feel you are one of the major cornerstones to our wonderful community!

Love ya RG:)

• Like 1

Congratulations, sir! I don't know how to beat "Holy crap!" but Holy crap!, RG, you've been outstanding in your contribution to this community and a model CERB citizen! We salute you!

FR

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

They say it's quality, not quantity, but RG does both. Incredible. Fantastic stuff!

congrats RG ...looking forward to many more posts full of wisdom and good advice.

Porthos

• Like 1

RG you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for your contributions, your sage advice and your good humour.

• Like 1

Well my good God Martha !!!! ..... 8000 is a lot of posts !!!!!!!! :)

I am at a loss for words and don't know what to say....... so I will tell a fishing joke ;)

After a day fishing on Lake Ontario, RG is walking from the pier carrying two walleye in a pail.

He is approached by a Conservation Officer who asks him for his fishing license.

RG says to the warden, "I was not fishing and I did not catch these fish, they are my pets. Every day I come down to the water and dump these fish into the water and take them for a walk to the end of the pier and back. When I'm ready to go I whistle and they jump back into the bucket and we go home.

The officer did not believe him, and reminds him that it is illegal to fish without a license.

RG turns to the warden and says, "If you don't believe me then watch," as he throws the fish back into the water.

The warden says, "Now whistle to your fish and show me that they will jump out of the water and into the bucket."

RoamingGuy turns to the officer and says, "What fish?"

Keep the posts coming RG !!!!!

• Like 1

Congrats RG...8000, Wow!...Another 8000 more?!...is that possible???...probably is if you're posting!

keep up the great postings, cheers.

• Like 1