Gentlemen of Cerb: you are the best!

Guest S****r

Advertised recently on another site and had very different clientele contact me than you gentlemen on here. Clearly a difference. You guys are classy and have taught each other well. Others, well......not so much.....!

Kudos to the gentlemen of cerb!

:bigclap:

Yes Summer, the cerb men are the best. I can always tell the difference from what site my callers are calling from.

I love learning my guys are cerbites. Learning their handles and finally putting a face to the name. I love it. Cerbites are my guy friends, other sites they are my clients.

• Like 9

Guest *l**e

as one of the few guys providing for the ladies here, I can tell you that the ladies here are not only great providers, but the best clients ever!!!

It's just a great community!! that's all

As a relative newcomer, I just want to say that the people I have met, directly, and indirectly, on cerb, are some of the best people I have met in my life...Alexxandria, PassionVitto, SweetJasmineJ, BreathTakingVivian, Luckyme, Old Dog, and Cato! Thank you!

• Like 2

As a relative newcomer, I just want to say that the people I have met, directly, and indirectly, on cerb, are some of the best people I have met in my life...Alexxandria, PassionVitto, SweetJasmineJ, BreathTakingVivian, Luckyme, Old Dog, and Cato! Thank you!

Thank you, my friend, for including me in this great group of fellow cerbites - I am truly flattered. I really enjoy our correspondence and I am grateful for your friendship as well. Take care.