Fantasy Role-Playing you've enacted?

This is for both our male and female members.

Guys, what sexual fantasies have you played out with sp's? How did it go? Did it live up to your expectations?

SP's/MA's, what role-playing have clients asked you to do that you found especially exciting or fun? How often do you get requests like that? How do you assess and respond to them?

I haven't done a lot of this myself. I have asked for costumes on a few occasions, but never got into serious role playing, aside from a pick-up fantasy in a bar (that was fun, and we carried it on through the early part of our session, once we got back to my room), and a couple of stripper fantasies.

I have done a role play about being someone's sister in law. She just couldn't take it anymore and had to have the brother in law. It was sexy, taboo and was a lot of fun to be someone I wasn't. I have been a school girl and got a spanking for being a bad girl and I have done a bunch of other role plays that were a lot of fun. It's always nice to mix it up from time to time.

All I'll say is If you haven't tried it on a yoga ball, this is a must, teehee. Not really role play but a lot of fun.

I love role play! Off the top of my head, I've been the regular requested naughty secretary,naughty teacher, naughty school girl, sexy stripper and then I was the "client" in a number of scenerios as the hobbyist and workplace client/customer situation, had to play an actual GF and what she does and how she is (she's fun and I like her, wish we could meet and have a couples encounters) and a Mommy. I'm sure there are others but all were very awesome and fun so far.

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1

I've tried the tutor thing. Very sexy. Played out well in my mind. It was a fun time.

I was the student in need of a tutor. She played the part. Dressed up nicely. Seduced me into getting the answers then bam.

Reminded me of a time with an ex in college which I was trying to replicate.

• Like 1

I have been a school girl and got a spanking for being a bad girl

This is why I like Cerb. Valuable information like this. :D

I am completely lost when it comes to roleplaying, but it's something that I've wanted to learn more about. My biggest problem is that I'm always in my head, so I'm afraid the entire time, I'll be just thinking about the how to act the role instead of living/being it. Does anyone have this problem?

Another issue I have, is that whenever I think of role playing, I think about the times when I was much younger, pretending to be police officers, or some sort of hero saving the world. I just can't get that imagery of my head now, and I can easily imagine myself just laughing hysterically. I kinda feel envious of those who don't have my hang ups and reservations.

• Like 2

Planning on doing a strip club fantasy soon...The idea turns me on.

This is why I like Cerb. Valuable information like this. :D

I am completely lost when it comes to roleplaying, but it's something that I've wanted to learn more about. My biggest problem is that I'm always in my head, so I'm afraid the entire time, I'll be just thinking about the how to act the role instead of living/being it. Does anyone have this problem?

Another issue I have, is that whenever I think of role playing, I think about the times when I was much younger, pretending to be police officers, or some sort of hero saving the world. I just can't get that imagery of my head now, and I can easily imagine myself just laughing hysterically. I kinda feel envious of those who don't have my hang ups and reservations.

Part of role play is getting to be silly and fun. The only way your going to know if you can't go through with role play is by trying it and I can think of worse things in life other than laughing. Let your imagination take you to naughty and fun places, spank, spank, big smile.

Edited by Guest

I've done a ton of role-plays.. mostly step-mom, a friends' mom, teacher, secretary, mom, realtor, dominatrix, cop, elvira, wonderwoman.. school girl. They can be a lot of fun!

• Like 2

This is for both our male and female members.

Guys, what sexual fantasies have you played out with sp's? How did it go? Did it live up to your expectations?

Great idea for a thread! I've never done it abut am really curious as to the results here.

• Like 1