Do you like games? Come & play!

I'm from a huge game-playing family, of which, I'm the least gamesy of them all. But my daughter won't take no for an answer, and there are two new games I've really enjoyed playing lately.

One is more solitary, called GeoGuessr.com . Basically, you're dumped at a location somewhere in the world, and you had to guess where you are. You can travel around, research roads, shops, area codes on billboards, whatever you see. I LERV this game! If you really enjoy digging in and having to follow clues, you might love it to. You can share your scores here. I think my best score so far was 29,900 and change. The top score would appear to be 35,000 over 5 rounds of a possible 7000 points (but I'm not sure). The other weird thing about this game is that, after following the roads around, looking for clues, you almost feel like you've been somewhere! Gives me weird dreams.

The other is a game created by a couple guys from the band OK Go called SayTheSameThing.com. It's available on iPhone (iPod, iPad) or Android. Basically, you and your partner each say a random word. Then you each try to say a word that somehow ties the two together. You keep playing until you both say the same thing.

I feel like I've spent a lot of time playing these two games lately, but I'm not ready to stop. Come and play!