Roksi + Destiny = A duo im looking foraward to!

So I was thinking about booking Roksi whose last day was to be the 20th but then I hear Destiny XU is coming down on the 22nd and I'm like hmmmm who am I going to see.... havent seen Roksi before so I'm like " well its always nice to see someone for the first time and she looks super hot....but then again I really enjoyed my time with Destiny when I saw her and she is also super hot" ...hmmmmmmm what to do.

Then Body Language posts that Roksi is extending her stay untill the 23rd and I'm like..."DUO!" So although they weren't advertising it that way I was like what the hell, I'll ask.. The operator says, "i don't know, let me call them and get back to you" Answer turns out to be a yes.

So hot Irish women with beautiful natural C breast and hot little asian with beautiful A cup perky breast.

Lets just say that I'll be shooting for a tripple pop (three climax's) within the hour..

• Like 1

Mmmmm butterflies of anticipation. I keep running different scenarios through my head. I wonder what they'll be wearing when I walk through the door. I hope I can sleep tonight....

Additional Comments:

That was fun.... They mentioned they'd be up for duos tonight if anyone is interested. They work well together

• Like 1