Info on short ladies

Will be in town in a few days and am looking for some advice on short Caucasian ladies that do either out or in call. By short, I'm meaning under 5'3". Any info is appreciated. TIA

• Like 1

I fit that description perfectly. I'm only 5'0" tall. Check out my albums and if you like what you see, pm me.

Guest ****ven

Lol I like to say I'm 5'3 but im closer to 5'2-1/2

Thank goodness for heels :p

Will be in town in a few days and am looking for some advice on short Caucasian ladies that do either out or in call. By short, I'm meaning under 5'3". Any info is appreciated. TIA

I am spending a lot of time in the Toronto, GTA, Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, Oshawa, Niagara Falls area for June, July and August. I don't mind driving to meet a lady for dinner and drinks. I also like a very petite lady. I want someone I can connect with on a friendship level like I have with a couple of ladies in Ottawa. Any recommendation, please PM me.

I was 5'2 for most of my life, but yoga has stretched me up to almost 5'3. Good tip for anyone who wants to be taller, lol!

• Like 1