GFE MA's Experience, Why do you like it.

I'll like to find out what it is about the GFE MA's that you like.

I'll start off with why I am a fan of GFE's Massages.

I've had quite a few GFE massages in the last year since I started last year.

They range from sensual to highly erotic experiences.

I enjoy them because it is a hour of pure pleasure, they treat you like a king.

It's all about you and your enjoyment.

A lot of the experience depend on chemistry and hygiene. The women are all beautiful and skilled in different ways. Each MA is different. Most of them are great kisser's and have great body's. Their skill's in massage range from light sensual touching, to therapeutic massage. Body slides range from a few minutes to total body to body contact for the whole period. Some of the best times have been spending time kissing and soapy playtime in the shower. Nuru massages are awesome, massages have been on tables, and on bed, Bed is better :). Finishes have been, long and hot, lot's of teasing, tantric at times, with different types of body parts and techniques. Explosive at times.

It's fun to massage them and tease them also. anything can happen and has happen YMMV. And at the end it is another hot soapy ending, and a kiss good bye. I've been fed dinner once, wine a few other times and made some good friends on the way.

What are you experience like. And why do you like GFE?

Bye the way, why do they call it Girl Friend Experience. I've never had a girl friend treat me this good :)

I would like to call it a Great Feeling Experience.

what would you call it :)

• Like 1

I love GFE massage! Most important reason is the kissing.

Seeing a lady but no kissing isn't for me.

Then there is the touching, being able to feel her back (and massage her back? I'd love to try that sometime)

The shower at the beginning and the end, that's been a huge fantasy of mine since I was 12-13. Seeing the water drip on her lovely body, it's a wonderful sight.

Another consideration is the price, MAs are usually more affordable, so I could see them more often. And for the most part, GFE MA gives me almost everything I could wish for. Only the DATY is missing.... but I'll live with it until I can't hold longer then I'll see someone who allows it.

• Like 1

I've noticed that seeing MA is more like seeing a girl friend. Some SP's just want to get you off as fast they can. Where as a MA has you for the whole hour. They need to keep you relaxed and are more sensual. I've had a lot more kissing and cuddling with most of the MA's that I see then I do with the SP's. MA's need to be able to stimulate you and tease you without FS or Oral. So they do it with their body's, and hands and lips. I don't know if other's agree with this?