Best of threads, are they really necessary and what purpose do they really serve? In reality there is no such thing as "the best" as the best is akin to climbing a never ending staircase, there is no top! So why then do some feel the need to post the best bj, the best asses, tits, ect, ect ,ect. Yes if I don't like something I don't have to look at it or read it, but ignoring things never cause changes and I think this is something that needs to change. I mean who likes being compared and who can be compared? It is these types of threads/posts that can cause the need for other threads such as jealousy, why some women have insecurities about their bodies, ect. This may appear to be a cynical view but those who truly know me know that I could care less what anyone thought of my looks or personality but I get very offended when I see things being written that I know could hurt someone. At least think of better wording for these threads, ex: instead of the best bj, maybe it could be posted, who would you recommend for great oral, or here are some women with great breasts, asses, ect, ect, not the best! Sometimes a word or two can make a huge difference:)

If I may add and sorry Cato, but one that irks me lately is the "battle of the Hotties" -really?

I get that its in fun, but comparing women, and they are all gorgeous is just wrong, I wish you would see the true meaning of what I'm trying to say. Its fine to appreciate beauty but do it without comparisons, its possible:)

• Like 8

Come on folks its people trying to have alittle fun.

I agree 100%. It is harmless fun. It is not serious. If you don't like it, hit <next>

• Like 9

I think it wouldn't take much effort to simply say "My/Your top recommendation for _____" if it'll allow some ladies to feel a bit more comfortable and less objectified (if I assume correctly).

As for the hottie poll, perhaps to even things out a male edition?

• Like 1

I do agree with the concept "beauty in the eye of the beholder" however, as for example: the thread for creative and artistic pics, I do not think is comparing beauty to beauty, as in that thread we have a variety of different "looks" Small breast and big breast...small waist and thicker waists etc...

but in this thread it is the creative and artistic integrity that is being applauded. I am pleased and proud that my pics were added to that thread, and also humbed at the artisict abilty of so many of our cerb ladies:) There is alot of artistic talent here to enjoy!

• Like 2

Come on folks its people trying to have alittle fun.

Perhaps, but if its at some ones expense then its no longer fun

and when comparing women and their beauty,it is always at some ones expense, note the operative word being COMPARE!

To address canuck------s point-that was addressed in my thread:)

To Ms. Sophia V I wasn't specifying that thread, as the women themselves weren't being compared, the beauty of their photos was, and it wasn't implied by anyone that these were "the best photos", thanks for your response:)

What do you all think spurs the jealousy, womens bodies type threads? Of course the women that are always included or being patted on the back for being this or that aren't going to mind such threads its those who are left out and those with fragile egos and low self esteem, should they not be considered or should we just ignore them in the name of "harmeless fun"

The thing is that they're all incredibly gorgeous, and it's almost impossible to choose between them. And that's the point. :) There's so much beauty out there, and we're celebrating it.

And I put "In the planet" in the title of the Best Bums thread to underline the fact that's it's not to be taken at all seriously. :)

• Like 5

and when comparing women and their beauty,it is always at some ones expense, note the operative word being COMPARE!

To address cannuck------s point-that was addressed in my thread:)

To Ms. Sophia V I wasn't specifying that thread, as the women themselves weren't being compared, the beauty of their photos was, and it wasn't implied by anyone that these were "the best photos", thanks for your response:)

From what can see the ladies in that poll are not here on this site, and I am not sure we can sit here and say how " they feel " about this pole. How could we say they feel objectified or not? Many of them are in they eyes of the public, and know that this is apart of their industry as entertanior and models.

Not like someone is saying..." that Sophia has nothing on Angelia Jollie"

Also I do think most of us here on this site are mature enough and confident enough to not let silly poles like this to break our fagile ego's. This is a business that requires confidence and the abilty to notice our own flaws and having a thick skin to say " I am not perfect, and that is perfect for me!"

Your original post is "the best of " so naturally I assumed you meant ALL best of threads..

• Like 1

The thing is that they're all incredibly gorgeous, and it's almost impossible to choose between them. And that's the point. :) There's so much beauty out there, and we're celebrating it.

And I put "In the planet" in the title of the Best Bums thread to underline the fact that's it's not to be taken at all seriously. :)

You could put universe, space and beyond, its the "best" that's the problem, and the fact that you need to compare, you are missing the point. Of course there is endless amounts of beauty, celebrate it but there isn't a need to compare, or judge it is there?

Perhaps the best of penis thread would be a better way to get my point across, after all that would be in the name of fun, or better yet go back and look at the thread I started "in the name of fun" concerning hobbyists packages and see how the tables turn!

I don't think the thread was meant to be taken so seriously. We judge everything, everyone everyday. That is what humans do. Some people like fake blondes, some like redheads, some like jet black hair. Some men love DD cups, some like a nice firm B. I would think that in this business ladies are aware there is a level of judgement. Clients choose based on what they perceive as sexy. As far as judging hobbyists penises...BRING IT!!! That would be a riot. I highly doubt I would win, or finish last. Humans are judged everyday by everyone. It is natural selection, part of the human experience. Let's be respectful and pleasant with each other. I haven't seen pictures on CERB that aren't sexy!!!

• Like 1

From what can see the ladies in that poll are not here on this site' date=' and I am not sure we can sit here and say how " they feel " about this pole. How could we say they feel objectified or not? Many of them are in they eyes of the public, and know that this is apart of their industry as entertanior and models.

Not like someone is saying..." that Sophia has nothing on Angelia Jollie"

Your original post is "the best of " so naturally I assumed you meant ALL best of threads..[/quote']

The point is again missed. Which puzzels me , when we defend and applaud threads that promote celebrating all types of beauty we aren't just speaking of cerb women or are we. The best of threads- wether they include cerb ladies or pics of ladies from ecum secum, are making comparisons and implying some are better than others- comparisons are being made. Do you not think that some look at those pics and think is that the ideal I have to live up to to be here, or to be popular, ect. How can you support one thread then be glad for the best ofs? But you are entitled:) I am speaking about any and all print, but especially here because here I see them everyday. I want all women to feel accepted, appreciated and not be compared or feel they have to live up to -speaking of the hottie thread- unattainable beauty.To some of the best of threads that compare our cerb ladies I think that's just a portal to jealousy and riffs in an already fragile profession, but that's just my opinion:)

Additional Comments:

I don't think the thread was meant to be taken so seriously. We judge everything, everyone everyday. That is what humans do. Some people like fake blondes, some like redheads, some like jet black hair. Some men love DD cups, some like a nice firm B. I would think that in this business ladies are aware there is a level of judgement. Clients choose based on what they perceive as sexy. As far as judging hobbyists penises...BRING IT!!! That would be a riot. I highly doubt I would win, or finish last. Humans are judged everyday by everyone. It is natural selection, part of the human experience. Let's be respectful and pleasant with each other. I haven't seen pictures on CERB that aren't sexy!!!

What is a fake blonde? Are the same as fake redheads or fake brunetts and is that a respectful comment? There is a difference between judging and choosing.I'm confused as to what clients choices have to do with comparing womens parts in threads, ect. But then again I am a blonde, real that is, my hair anyways:)

Edited by cr**tyc***es

Guest S****r

I get your point completely cristy, and I had had the same thoughts, but I didn't bother to say anything cause, just as in actuality did transpire, I figured those posting such things would't get it. Otherwise, they wouldn't have posted such things in the first place.

Might as well give it up, girl.

Carry on!

To address canuck------s point-that was addressed in my thread:)

What do you all think spurs the jealousy, womens bodies type threads? Of course the women that are always included or being patted on the back for being this or that aren't going to mind such threads its those who are left out and those with fragile egos and low self esteem, should they not be considered or should we just ignore them in the name of "harmeless fun"

Don't hear anyone complaing when Megan posted the picture of guys for the ladies.

• Like 1

So Cristy, what kind of man do you like? Tall, dark hair, blue eyes? Does that mean all blonds with brown eyes and short are suppose to be jealous or feel bad? I dont think so. Do you like thick cock? Long Cocks? Does that affect every fragile ego by stating what we like?

For me I always was attracted to dark hair, tall, blue eyes, but my hubby is blond, tall blue eyes, but no one turns me on more cause for me, he is the greatest guy on the planet.

We are taking about appearances, not weather they are the greatest person on the planet.

Just cause we have different opinion that your, doesn't mean we are "missing the point" I find that statement insulting to my intelligence.

Face it, we are human, and we do judge on a daily bases. Judgement is what allows for us to weed through the millions of options that are out there for us. It is human nature to judge and is also apart of survival. If anyone can claim they never judge another person, then I will bend backwards and kiss my own ass!

• Like 2

Don't hear anyone complaing when Megan posted the picture of guys for the ladies.

Whosh just like an airplane right over your head,lol:)

They weren't comparing or saying THE BEST!! How are you missing the point??

A bunch of pics of what some thought were attractive guys were posted, no one took a poll to compare them and NO ONE said one was better than the other:confused0024:

My contribution to this thread is not to express whether I agree or disagree with the threads and whether I participate in them or not....

My opinion is however that if these threads did not exist and/or were eliminated ..... that would eliminate a great deal of Cerb traffic and time spent on the site by those who enjoy reading and participating in these threads. Some of the very active participants in these threads are also pretty active and respected and popular clients.

I am a business man and I have learned over time to take things and opinions I disagree with... with a grain of salt, grin and bear it most times and carry on with life and I have more successful businesses and lifestyle as a result.

My two cents. The penny is gone so I shall round up to my five cents ;)

• Like 4

So Cristy' date=' what kind of man do you like? Tall, dark hair, blue eyes? Does that mean all blonds with brown eyes and short are suppose to be jealous or feel bad? I dont think so. Do you like thick cock? Long Cocks? Does that affect every fragile ego by stating what we like?

For me I always was attracted to dark hair, tall, blue eyes, but my hubby is blond, tall blue eyes, but no one turns me on more cause for me, he is the greatest guy on the planet.

We are taking about appearances, not weather they are the greatest person on the planet.

Just cause we have different opinion that your, doesn't mean we are "missing the point" I find that statement insulting to my intelligence.

Face it, we are human, and we do judge on a daily bases. Judgement is what allows for us to weed through the millions of options that are out there for us. It is human nature to judge and is also apart of survival. If anyone can claim they never judge another person, then I will bend backwards and kiss my own ass![/quote']

I'm not saying you are missing the point to be insulting I'm saying it because you are missing the point of my post, you are not getting what I am saying. Your sensitivity to my comments is in an extent an example of how some women feel about these threads. What my ideals of beauty are, is irrelevant as I'm not comparing mine to yours and to his nor am I saying one is better than another-hence "THE BEST" This has nothing to do with having differing opinions, different opinions are great as is different aspects of women beauty, inside and out , without being compared. To justify comparing/judging by saying we all do it so let it continue accomplishes what? I am not being disrespectful, you are reading this all wrong and becoming defensive for imo the wrong reasons, I'm trying to defend women and you appear to be defending those who love to compare and objectify them.

• Like 1

I think putting Best Of puts one lady ahead of another. First it's subjective, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Second, at least for me, looks are just two dimensional if you will, but seem to be the only thing that matters. Things that don't seem to count in Best Of threads are where true beauty comes from...a lady's inner beauty, her personality, sense of humour, intelligence and so on. Those intangibles that make each one of us, ladies and gentlemen alike, unique. Best of threads are one of those zero sum games, one lady's victory if you will comes at another's loss, if that makes sense

Now as a comparison, we have Goddess Of The Day thread, which can celebrate a lady without creating a hierarchy of who's best. It is a thread honouring all women equally.

Just rhetorically, how would guys like a best of client list. You try to be the very best client you can, be a respectful poster on CERB and so on, yet you don't make the cut. What may seem like something intended in fun could be something offensive to you

BTW not a bash at the best of threads. I know they are intended in fun.

But I can understand why some don't like them. And this is one either you like them or don't, it's not a case of one person right and another wrong

RG

• Like 2

I' I'm trying to defend women and you appear to be defending those who love to compare and objectify them.

OK, So I think that ppl have a right to post these best of's...what is the problem again? If you do not like the poll, then simply don't vote on them. I am defending the right to having what ever poll they want as long as it is not the "worst of" .

I think by asking the community to stop them is wrong. They have the right to, no rules are broken. This is not in the sprit of freedom of opinion or of cerb:(

I had a post about the most cherished men on cerb, never got complaints about that one. So why is only when it comes to women?

This is a site that advertises fantasy. I know many hobbyist who enjoy these threads, and are entertained with them. I do not see anyone here calling someone ugly or that they don't cut the mustard...etc..

If you feel compared, or offended by cato's best of thread, then I am sorry to hear this. I am sure you know that you...all of us...have much to offer. as I said already, if I am compared to Angellie Jolle...well I will just laugh at that, cause she a bombshell babe, and I am just me:)

• Like 5

This has been a topic of discussion that has already caused such a backlash amongst providers that it started a downward spiral of negative feelings and culminated in suspensions with all kinds of drama. The fact is some may feel that there is little to no tact or taste put into the titles of these thread but the view count shows undeniable draw and that is what this board is all about. Marketing. Yes, it's a community but first and foremost it's an advertising site for sex workers to connect with specific target market.

The bottom line is boys will be boys and men will be men. They all like to look at pretty girls and for this I am thankful. I like to use the "best of" threads as a gauge for who I would like and not like to entertain. The most useful aspect of CERB is the opportunity to see what someone writes and how they respond to certain topics. It's like my very own screening tool and all I have to do is read. We can't teach awareness, it has to happen on it's own and pointing out the shortcomings only seems to make it worse online so pursuing this as a viable topic of discussion will come to no good and we know what happens when threads go left...

cat

I have to slightly disagree on one point made - I believe awareness can be taught by example and if a group of people cannot discuss (even if disagreeably) everyday, meaningful topics then shortcomings will always be.

So if someone took a poll big deal Iam sure most men here would not care or feel insecure about it either.

Additional Comments:

Whosh just like an airplane right over your head,lol:)

They weren't comparing or saying THE BEST!! How are you missing the point??

A bunch of pics of what some thought were attractive guys were posted, no one took a poll to compare them and NO ONE said one was better than the other:confused0024:

So what if the women took a poll big deal I don't think most men here would care or feel insecure about it.

All sound points being made ... but when egos inflate "everything" is taken seriously. One cannot undermine how judgemental comments, such as "the best ___", interfere with the intention of "just having fun".

The way we think and what we say is a mind set. When our minds are set in one perspective I can only imagine how difficult it would be to empathize with another's perspective when stuck on "The Best Of ___".

• Like 1

So if someone took a poll big deal Iam sure most men here would not care or feel insecure about it either.

Additional Comments:

So what if the women took a poll big deal I don't think most men here would care or feel insecure about it.

Well if a guy saw a certain lady and thought he was a great client, and he was the best client he could be, but didn't make the lady's cut, well he may not vocalize it on CERB, but he may never repeat with that lady again. It's not that men don't care or don't feel insecure, it's just they can show how they feel or care in a different way. For some best of threads don't matter, for others it does matter, and personally I see and understand both sides of the argument, although I personally am not a fan of the threads

RG

• Like 3