Hi there, I was introduced to this board from a Canadian gent that I met in London a while ago. I'm enjoying reading your nice board! Hope to join in the chat soon, once I find my way around the board more! xx Dollymopp

(incase you wonder why I have a silly nickname, it's a very old English word for 'a lady of negotiable virtues' haha..it actually only has one 'p' but I added another to make it more unique to me) ;-)

Oh I thought I might get just one welcome...sniff sniff.. Maybe Brits aren't welcome? :cry:

Of course you're welcome! We're a bit more cautious about Aussies. They can be a bit unpredictable. Lol. Any plans to visit Canuckistan, at some Americans call our fair land, anytime soon?

Guest saskprairieman
Hi there, I was introduced to this board from a Canadian gent that I met in London a while ago. I'm enjoying reading your nice board! Hope to join in the chat soon, once I find my way around the board more! xx Dollymopp

(incase you wonder why I have a silly nickname, it's a very old English word for 'a lady of negotiable virtues' haha..it actually only has one 'p' but I added another to make it more unique to me) ;-)

:-P There's my girl! Glad to see you made it Dolly. You're definitely welcome here. We Canadians are a bit more reserved in our appreciation . . . until we get to know you.

I tell you folks, if you're EVER in London, she is the lady you want to spend some time with. I still smile and feel warm inside when I think of our night together, and that was in April!

I sure would love to come to U2 with you Dolly, but alas, I likely won't make it over the pond for another year.

Take care and enjoy the show.

K

I believe you will recall, me and etasman and a few other gents were very pleased, and entertained to have your presence in the chat room the other night.

Hope to see/hear more of you.

You are a refreshing welcome to our board - you have that classic "movie star" look and great sense of humour :69:which is very sexy indeed!

Top of the morning, and welcome from the other London (well one of the other London's in this world). Limeys are always welcome over here, unless they've been lying since I got here.

D

Welcome welcome!

The boards are loads of fun and a great place to waste time.

Maybe I'll see you in chat sometime :)

Welcome Dollymopp.....pleasure to make your aquaintance. You will have a lot of fun on this board....excellent people.

Guest saskprairieman
Top of the morning, and welcome from the other London (well one of the other London's in this world). Limeys are always welcome over here, unless they've been lying since I got here.

D

Be careful ;-) she ain't no Limey. Just a small part of her charm is her pleasant Scottish lilt.

Yes, welcome to CERB! You have one of the best sites I have seen from any industry! Feel free to visit Canada's capital anytime!:-D

Of course you're welcome! We're a bit more cautious about Aussies. They can be a bit unpredictable. Lol. Any plans to visit Canuckistan, at some Americans call our fair land, anytime soon?

Bien venue, ma cherie.. As a colonial (Citizen of 2 countries; no Brit passport), welcome to our little place on the web. Mod rocks, as long as we follow the rules :)

Welcome Dolly.

Think many here will be keen to hear a Brits take on things.

Is a Pooner a Canadian Punter, or , is a Punter a British Pooner ? :-)

Sorry Sask, but Limey refers to anyone from the British Isles and since I follow things back home pretty regularly I'm sure that Scotland is part of Britain.

Hello, Miss Dollymopp.

You are a very enticing lady. I like how you introduce yourself. Have you ever read the book about Molly Flanders. Your nickname reminds me of that for some reason. Well, anyway, welcome and stick around. I'm sure you'll fit right in Miss Dollymopp. A hello from Peachy:bddog: