Raddison Admiral & Marriot Courtyard Toronto

Hi

i know that this question has been done to death however ....

i read on trip advisor that certain hotels operate a zero tolerance on any noise - now i don't plan to be swinging from chandeliers or shagging out in the corridors but from reading trip advisor quite a few people in the past few weeks have been evicted from their rooms and lost all their money with no chance to argue some were kicked out with 10 mins notice and this was just regular people on vacation both men women and single people so I'm wondering if they would do the same to a SP like myself

don't want to have to sleep on the streets in my lingerie

Thanks ParisB

Edited by ParisB
  • Like 2

Hi, I'm not sure but I think its frowned upon to mention specific hotels as it could jeopardize yours and other sps safety. Perhaps you could pm a lady known for travelling or at least one that's familiar with TO hotels, hope this helps:) and ask her advice:) As to the noise issue since I once worked as a front desk clerk, I can state for anyone to be evicted because of noise or any other issue without compensation they would have to have had a number of complaints and those complaints would have to be verified and justified :)