Open Dialogue on SP Interactions

I'm all for open dialogue and effective communication as it lets us all grow in some way. I've seen a number of threads about what a gentleman can do to be a better hobbyist to make their experience the best it can be.

Is there anything, as a hobbyist, that you've seen or experienced that would make it to a thread about "what could a SP do better/more of/differently to make your experience better?" Or what do you really like during a date that makes it a great experience?

This does not include rules and procedures that each SP has because those are fundamental to her sense of well being.

The one thing in my opinion that a SP can do to make things better is to just be herself:) Its nice to have see a genuine reaction from the SP.

• Like 3

This is just generally speaking, and not at all directed to anyone I have seen, all of them has been nothing short of great.

Please don't feel the need to fake it. I would much rather learn what works for you, and see it as an accomplishment if I succeed, or a challenge if I don't.

Having a few guidelines for first contact can be very helpful, especially for a first timer. The first lady I contacted made it so easy by asking specific questions on her contact me section.

This was discussed on another thread, don't compliment for the sake of boosting my ego. If it is a genuine one, it is always welcomed, but don't feel the need to make one up.

• Like 2

I'll keep this short and sweet, and please note, I am only speaking for myself (and like-minded people).

These comments are general in nature and not addressed to anyone in particular.

Above all, be yourself, be genuine, and engaging. Be flirty, lighthearted and go with the flow.

Respect his boundaries, also, as he as a gent will most certainly respect yours.

Be open to discussion about his wishes, and offer him your undivided attention, kindness, and (if needed) support.

You and he are just two people trying their best to negotiate the dance and have a great time.

More than likely, he will appreciate you for being real, making him feel welcome, connected, and so incredibly alive again.

• Like 2