So today for no particular reason I got pulled over by a police woman and she verified my license and registration. Maybe she messed up when she ran the plates and that was the reason she pulled me over I don't know. It did turn into no kinky fantasy but must say she seemed to have a bit of attitude. So I wondered did she have something stuck up her ass or did she just needed to get laid. No it made me wonder is that expression true?

Do you get moody when your horny and deprived?

What crazy things you do when your horny?

Me I find myself uncontrollably rubbernecking. It's like I got a 7th sense for beautiful woman when I'm horny. I do mean 7th sense cause my 6th sense well he's in my pant at the moment:) lol

When I get horny I post on cerb and try to convince men to come over and have their way with me:) Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't:( If it doesn't I use my vibrator or eat some candy, lol!

I have always found female officers I've encountered to be "bitchy", this is my experience, no lectures please.

Guest B**na***oy

Something similar happened to me the other day, whatever you do, don't mess with that one:

34111133c7b4d1d3ebde615679ccbf22a0f84.gif

I don't know I may confess to some crime just so she can strip search me:)

Something similar happened to me the other day, whatever you do, don't mess with that one:

34111133c7b4d1d3ebde615679ccbf22a0f84.gif