Which day do you prefer the Halifax 2nd Annual Social to be held on ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which day do you prefer the Halifax 2nd Annual Social to be held on ?

• Friday, July 19th
    • Friday, July 26th

Guest **cely***r***ne

I have been PMing her for days...I wonder is she is ok...

Hmmm, well in the event that no one hears from her, and not in bad taste, but Katherine and I will take over finalizing the event. I have spoken with Katherine and this is perfectly fine with her lol

We do not want our lovely guests from here and especially out of province planning on coming to the social and not know where to go or wondering as we are if it is still even a go...

Please PM either of us for our contact information and we will happily explain the location and further details.

Also, for those of you who may have sent a donation...I am unsure as to what is going on here...and at this time we cannot answer any of those questions :(

I do hope Lexy is allright, and if she does see this, to know that we are doing this for our friends here and saving the social. oooh my....

YOU see NOW why EAST coast ladies simply "ROCK" it is in their "blood",it is in their "nature",it is in their "personality" and it is in their "demeanour" I only wish I could of made it out East with you wonderful ladies, you are simply fantastic ! Much success to the social, and much love to ladies out East! Xoxox

And yes I hope all is well with Lexy too!

• Like 3

YOU see NOW why EAST coast ladies simply "ROCK" it is in their "blood",it is in their "nature",it is in their "personality" and it is in their "demeanour" I only wish I could of made it out East with you wonderful ladies, you are simply fantastic ! Much success to the social, and much love to ladies out East! Xoxox

And yes I hope all is well with Lexy too!

Thank you Pete we love you!!

• Like 2

I soooooo wish I could attend :) Would be such a blast !!

I hope all is well with Lex but this is an event you folks have looked forward to so go out and have a fantabulous time !!!!

I may have accidentally or on purpose bought the ladies a drinkie or two ;) Guys you are on your own ! ;) hehe

Have fun folks !!! Envious here.

• Like 1

Come on everyone!!! we've all been looking forward to this event to lets' help Katherine and Penelope pull it all together so everyone can have a great time!

Everyone who was attending on on the original list and still planning to go, please email the ladies. Anyone on a wait list, please do the same.

Remember, it's the people in any situation that make it great. Let's get everyone together and have fun!!!!

Rah Rah sis boom bah, I knew some ladies with sexy bras...will be there and we know you all love those!!!

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

Hahaha! Thanks guys!!

Katherine and I are in the process of PMing all confirmed guests from a guest list Lexy had sent us awhile ago...if you are not contacted this evening PLEASE message us and we will see what we can do to get you there!

The same protocol goes that has been mentioned, and we WILL have a great time!! Door prizes and gifts will still be given out! Katherine and I are doing our best so we can say this was the best Halifax social yet!

Hello All!

I am so sorry!! I was suppose to be home on Tuesday and got stuck out of city for an unexpected extended time with no laptop or cell reception.

I just sent all the info to the confirmed attendees that I had with the location I have booked and other info prior to seeing this thread.

Thank you Katherine and Penelope, I really appreciate what you have done for our guests, your concern and all the love you gals always show me. Big Hugs and i'll see you tonight.

I'm great with a few bug bites but that won't ruin my night and time with all of you.

I'm so excited and can't wait to see you all tonight!! It's so good to be back home in the city again!

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Additional Comments:

Also, for those of you who may have sent a donation...I am unsure as to what is going on here...and at this time we cannot answer any of those questions :(QUOTE]

No donations have been made to me but I see Lee has sent either Katherine or Penelope drinks for the ladies. Thank you Lee!!

• Like 1

I really wish I was able to attend this one, but alas, it was not meant to be. I hope everyone has an amazing time. Enjoy yourselves. :)

Mikey

Hope everyone has a great time at the social tonight....I'm sure they will. Would love to have attended but living out of town makes it a challenge. Hopefully next time I can make it.....would truly enjoy meeting face to face with all my fellow Cerbites! Enjoy.

Guest **cely***r***ne

It is late, I just got back to Truro but I wanted to thank the few who attended the social!! For those of you who did make it, didnt we had a wonderfully intimate time!? Our little corner was cozy and I am so glad I didnt have to sing with the band....KATHERINE!!! But thanks for trying anyway mama!! :D

Next year? I want to help and am thinking we need a whole new approach!

Was awesome to see and meet everyone! Thank you so much!

xoxoxo