So we all know, we are what we eat! So here is an interesting challenge to put this theory to the test.

I am using mango, because it is a fruit that I know I can eat everyday for a month. You can choose any sweet exotic fruit, pineapple, papaya, berries etc...

WHY?? You ask, well tales say, if you eat these fruits everyday, your flower will taste yummy and sweet...this is also true for the male flowers, lol

so I challenge to eat one of these ( prob best to stick to one variety of fruit) a day for one month and see if there is truth to the tale:)

You could ask your BF, Hubby's, regular clients, regular SP's or GF and wives...then report back once a week with the results. WHEN YOU REPORT BACK....state:

no change

slight change sweeter

noticeably sweeter

tastes like the fruit I ate

OMG delicious and fruity

Best for ppl who regularly visit their fav SP...or ones with GF,BF, wives and hubby's. So that you can get an accurate result at the end of 30 days!

Hope everyone tastes like mango's and pineapple soon! lol

CHALLENGE STARTS JUNE 20-JULY20

GET MUNCHING! LOL

• Like 3

Just a couple questions/comments . Does it take thirty days. I've heard if you avoid certain foods (beef, onion, garlic) for example prior to a date that is as important as eating certain fruits. I was under the impression that three or four days of eating pineapple (that was the fruit of choice) was enough time to affect your metabolism.

With this thirty day challenge do you stick to just one fruit or can you mix and match your fruits. Personally I'd get sick of eating just one type of fruit.

Would grapefruit be acceptable, it's kinda bitter.

And on a lighter note, is it appropriate for a man to eat banana for his

fruit LOL Sorry if I didn't mention it someone would :-)

Interesting thread Sophia

RG

Just a couple questions/comments . Does it take thirty days. I've heard if you avoid certain foods (beef, onion, garlic) for example prior to a date that is as important as eating certain fruits. I was under the impression that three or four days of eating pineapple (that was the fruit of choice) was enough time to affect your metabolism.

With this thirty day challenge do you stick to just one fruit or can you mix and match your fruits. Personally I'd get sick of eating just one type of fruit.

Would grapefruit be acceptable, it's kinda bitter.

And on a lighter note, is it appropriate for a man to eat banana for his

fruit LOL Sorry if I didn't mention it someone would :-)

Interesting thread Sophia

RG

Very valid points...but I choose 30 days, to see the progression from NO CHANGE, to TASTE JUST LIKE IT option:) as some say it will taste as the fruit you choose.

If you mix and match, you may not get an accurate result as to " we are what we eat" Don't think Grapefruit would give the sweetest effect hahaha

But by all means do what feels right for you:) And give me some feed back:)

Perhaps 30 days is not needed we will see as the challenge gets started:)

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

This is an amazing idea!! I love 30 day challenges and I love eating sweet fruits like mango's, pineapples, and berries. So this will be a breeze for me. I'm serious about participating. Thank you. I'm ultra sweet as it is as I've been told by my boyfriend. But it'll be interesting to see if there is an actual difference. Thank you.

This is an amazing idea!! I love 30 day challenges and I love eating sweet fruits like mango's, pineapples, and berries. So this will be a breeze for me. I'm serious about participating. Thank you. I'm ultra sweet as it is as I've been told by my boyfriend. But it'll be interesting to see if there is an actual difference. Thank you.

So happy that you want to join in for real:) I have been thinking about it for awhile, but never thought to do a challenge till today, Hope to hear weekly reports:) See if we can bust this myth or prove it hahaha