what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest B**na***oy

I'm planning to paint the garage door, but it's unlikely to translate into concrete action. lol

Trying to research to find a new lady to visit with on my trip to Vancouver next week as it appears that the original one I scheduled with is now MIA. God I have that last minute date feeling.

Guest webothscore

Observing a gameshow where one of the workers is really pregnant. I thought that was very cool and thoughtful of the producers.

Watching the Lindsay Lohan interview with Oprah Winfrey. Maybe she will take a page from Robert Downey Jr. She still has a chance and if RD Jr. did it, so can she. I always try to find the good in people.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Shopping for a trip down south for next winter. Bad news, winter is coming. :icon_cry:

Guest webothscore
Bad news, winter is coming. :icon_cry:

No way! Ski away my good man! Scene 1 Act 1: Enter hot tub. Scene 1 Act 2: Observe who is in the other seats ;)

Taking a break from organizing my recipes. When I see something that intrigues me I clip it out of the magazine or print it out from a site. I use them as inspiration for my own creations :)

Taking a break from organizing my recipes. When I see something that intrigues me I clip it out of the magazine or print it out from a site. I use them as inspiration for my own creations :)

This seems to be an never ending hobby of mine!

just drained the pool. have to start putting the yard away for winter :(

It's a gorgeous day out there today.

freshen up my tan before the sun is all gone :)

Chillin in the back yard...smokin a Marlboro....drinking a tall cool Lowenbrau...listening to y101....and dreaming of all the pretty ladies on cerb....life's good ....;)

Guest c**io**m7

Sitting on my deck with my first coffe and smoke, just finished writing an email to a very special woman dear to my heart.