what are you doing at this very minute?

Getting prepared for the long weekend, off to the grocery store I go to purchase all the ingredients for all of the pies I am going to be making for Thanksgiving :)

Guest a**4*

Getting things ready to head to a friend's cottage tomorrow last weekend for the hot tub and no bikini :( I will drink my sorrows away :chug::chug:

Edited by a**4*

Guest a**4*

Relaxing after a fantastic day at a friend's cottage the fall colours were awesome

Sitting on a mattress in my front room, surrounded by all the stuff from upstairs, an erected tent (kitty containment), and four dogs who are all trying to hump each other, catching up on my mail, and wishing hard that the stairs and floor will be dry enough to walk on so I can sleep in my bed tonight. Happy Thanksgiving!

Just finished putting in patio doors.

Ugh. Way more work than expected. Most of yesterday and most of today...two trips to Home Depot...if anyone is thinking of doing this themselves, for the love of God:HIRE A PROFESSIONAL!

Guest B**na***oy

Laying in bed, scratching my balls and gently stroking my semi erect penis while trying to decide if I should get up or get it up.

I think I'll stay in bed a bit longer. ;-)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Enjoying some Juhla Finnish Coffee and making scrambled eggs with bacon , lemon pepper home fried potatoes and orange juice.

Guest a**4*

Just finished mowing the lawn I hope it's the last time this year now to do battle with the leaves meet my friend the mulcher