what are you doing at this very minute?

Having my morning coffee, low fat yogurt (yuk I hate diets), banana and two clementines while watching tv and surfing CERB. Going to delay my walk till the post office at the pharmacy opens, there is a package waiting for me :-)

RG

Right this moment I am texting my favorite lady..... i can do that because my great neighbor already had my driveway cleared.... Great way to start the week.

Getting ready to head out to work where I will be very unproductive as I spend the morning wishing my time away as I think about meeting a good friend this afternoon.

Having my morning coffee, low fat yogurt and banana, watching Ice Pilots NWT, surfing CERB and thinking about a month from today, when I get to re-connect with two great ladies

RG

Waking up... and thinking wth is this weather... under the blankies is a better idea... than having to go out lol

Under or over the blankies is always a better idea! lol

Guest sa**sh**e

Thinking about my next adventure spending some quality time with a special lady before the ugly holidays with the inlaws begin.

Trying to talk myself and get up the nerve to go for one of my daily walks. The sidewalks are horrid and it's flipping freezing out. I miss my snowsuit, no one would even know I was an adult by my size LOL.

Guest c**io**m7

Looking at this mountain of work on my desk...Vitto, about those blankets...do you want some company?

Right now I am smiling.... just got home from a couple of hours with a wonderful lady.... it does not get any better than this.

Just got home with tons of traffic... cleaning the dishes.. and thinking how excited (happy and nervous) about this new project for 2014!

And off course.... having a glass of wine