what are you doing at this very minute?

Listening to the freezing rain hit the window, eating a Christmas cookie (thanks to a special lady - you know who you are) and sipping an eggnog laced with a fine Tennessee Bourbon. Life is good!

Gimpy the wild rabbit, has survived with an ill healed broken leg since the summer,.

He/she was ambushed by a local cat trying to survive on the carrots we have been leaving out.. (other rabbits as well).

he is not doing well....

Wanted to bring him in a box for an overnight safe haven in the garage and take him to an animal shelter.. but he is not cooperative..

Quietly celebrating a triumph of logic and reason and common sense over irrationality and fear and hatred. It's not the end of the road, but it's a very significant milestone.

"Enjoying" my breakfast of low fat yogurt, berries and de-caf coffee while watching The Rifleman. Pondering whether my Christmas travel plans should be postponed for one day because of the freezing rain

RG

Just got home from groceries, walmart and sipping on my Timmies thinking I am so glad I do not have to be out on those streets again today, mighty bad driving with all that freezing rain.

Guest c**io**m7

Making a list of all the changes I gotta make and the things I gotta do better...and hiding from the nurses so they don't take away my phone...lol...lol

Replying to emails, surfing CERB, watching Ice Pilots NWT, having a boring breakfast of yogurt, fresh berries and coffee

Who says men can't multi-taskLOL

RG