Dreams turned into reality.

How to manifest your dreams and or wants into reality. They say that the mind is a powerful tool to use to manifest your wants and dreams. They say that you are to think about the particular things you want in life, imagine you are in the place of having that situation and or thing you want and somehow expect this to happen.

I remember last year saying over and over again, I want to travel and I have been lucky enough to do this. Somehow situations landed on my lap and I just flew by the seat of my pants to enjoy these situations.

By this theory it seems easy enough and almost childlike to wish upon your star to manifest the things you want in your life.

So how do you manifest the things you want in life and or what are the things you do to bring the things you want in your life to reality. It could be hard work, thinking about that situation or thing over and over or collages/pictures to remind you of the situation or thing you want.

I am a firm believer in positive energy, any energy really. It attracts. Be negative and that's what you'll receive, be positive and that's what you'll receive. So if I want something positive to happen I concentrate on it, work towards the goal and what will be will be.Most of the time the outcome is great and what I had hoped for. If there is negativity and harm being pushed my way I take a deep breath think positively, remain positive and continue on in my direction. Because I believe when negativity is ignored no harm will come to the one its aimed at but will to the one that's aiming!

• Like 5

I am a firm believer in positive energy, any energy really. It attracts. Be negative and that's what you'll receive, be positive and that's what you'll receive. So if I want something positive to happen I concentrate on it, work towards the goal and what will be will be.Most of the time the outcome is great and what I had hoped for. If there is negativity and harm being pushed my way I take a deep breath think positively, remain positive and continue on in my direction. Because I believe when negativity is ignored no harm will come to the one its aimed at but will to the one that's aiming!

Let me see if I understand. Sex is a positive energy and my cock is often firm so does that qualify as a firm believer in positive energy? Cause maybe I should listen to that head more often:) lol

• Like 3

I believe in this too. If you manifest negatiive things in your head, it's like a self fulflling prophecy. Negative thoughts envoke negative behaviours and then it's downhill from there.I have turned away from negativity in my lfe or those who live for drama. It's like having garbage in your house that you forgot to take out and ends up stinking up the place. No thanks.

• Like 3

Let me see if I understand. Sex is a positive energy and my cock is often firm so does that qualify as a firm believer in positive energy? Cause maybe I should listen to that head more often:) lol

Good way to rise to the occasion, lol. Interesting concept, Empty, I like. Here I thought my happy place was in my head but really it was in your pants the whole time, who knew? I'm getting some vibrating energy from deep inside, big grin.

In all seriousness, Cristy, you said exactly what I needed to hear/read, your a sweetheart. Thanks to Nicolette for expanding on positive energy. It's important to have a great environment, positive people and positive thinking, sometimes we forget that and it can be so easy if we try.

To Empty part of positive thinking is being happy in the moment A.K.A. living in the moment and if sex brings you to that happy place, just do it, lol.

Manifesting is a very real and very simple and powerful thing. The not so easy part is our mental chatter. The negative stuff manifests MUCH easier than the positive so even a few simple negative words spoken in our heads can create outcomes we don't want. Manifesting needs to be a focused intent but it's SO worth it. It also allows you to be kinder to yourself, to recognize the beauty in yourself and others and to be more positive in general. Once focused, good things start to happen which makes it easier to do which precipitates more good things.

I try to be positive, thankful and non judgmental every day. Some days it's easier than others. I try to limit my venting or complaints as this creates negative energy which then feeds on the positive.

As was mentioned, picture yourself already in the situation of having whatever it is you desire. See it, feel it, embrace it fully. One trick that goes hand in hand with this is after you have determined what you want, and you picture yourself in the situation or having it, see if there are any negative reactions to it. For example, if you want a million dollars, see if any negative thoughts crop up about the extra trouble it might cause or the extra work or people looking for handouts. If you notice these negative thoughts, imagine the worst case scenario for it IE: people who wouldn't give you their time before come looking for a hand out which will make you feel uncomfortable or upset. Take this thought and picture what would happen if you were to become upset. Maybe you lose those people or they call you a name and blackball you. Can you deal with that outcome? If so, you have just de-energized the negative thought thus allowing you to create more positive thoughts easier....end result. Easier Manifesting.

Everything is energy and we can direct energy. This is a scientifically proven fact. Direct it correctly and you can create a wonderful existence.

LOL sorry, this is all very close to my heart so I tend to get carried away!

• Like 5

I totally believe in the law of attraction and the key for it to work is that, to believe.

Yes, repeating what you want many times helps if you really think and believe it will happen. More like repeating is affirming it will happen and in fact you have to decree it like if you already have it and even thank (whoever you believe in or even the universe) for it.

You can also have a vision board with pictures/images of what you want. In my case, I have a notebook kind of a diary when I paste images of what I want/need and the reasons why I want that in my life.

Something to also keep in mind is same as if you believe and keep repeating good things will come, bad things too so as difficult as it is do not repeat or think about the negative in your life, just like we have to act as we have what we want the most we also have to go on like what we need to get rid of is not there anymore.

Peachy thank you so much for this thread because as much as I believe in this problems sometimes make me forget so this just reminded me and inspired me to not allow that to happen or at least to really try hard :)

• Like 5

Dreams take lots of hard work and at times luck and sometimes the chase for the dream is more full filling than actually achieving it as it can be anti-climatic at times. I have achieved many of my dreams thus far and it took vision, discipline, hard work, support from my family and a bit of luck. I have a few big dreams left that I want to achieve and if I can reach them then I'll be the happiest and luckiest guy on the planet!

• Like 3

I am definitely on board as a believer in the power of the mind, the importance of feeling and envisioning what you want, and positive energies. The mental is important, but it is utterly useless without the physical.

To me, the power of the mind goes hand in hand with the power of action. Normally, things aren't just handed to us because we want them, and too many people expect them to be. And more important than knowing and envisioning what you want, is doing what you want and going after what you want.

The key to turning dreams into reality is making shit happen. Doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals. Physically going out and fucking doing it. Not stopping in the face of failure. Not letting people tell you that you can't do it. Not being afraid to fail, and not being afraid to succeed.

I have always been a confident person, but a light went on in my head a few years ago in a busy time in my life, and I realized that I truly do have the capability to handle ANY situation that arises in my life. There was no need to ever fear possibilities and outcomes, because I can handle all of it.

To me, being fearless is the key to it all, and the ultimate goal that I keep as a constant in my life.

• Like 4

Guest C**Tra****er

From a small child, my parents instilled in me that I could do and be anything I wanted as long as I worked hard and remained positive. I realized in my teens that although that's an overly simplistic take on life, for the most part, it remains true. If I want to have extravagant possessions, I need to get an education that will allow me to obtain a job that will afford me a level of financial freedom to live life as I choose. The ball has always been in my court.

It makes it easier that I'm not a materialistic person and don't desire a lot of possessions. All I've ever wanted is to do something that makes me happy, travel once and a while, be surrounded by loving family and friends and have an income level that allows me to live comfortable in my own home. I have all of that, and I'm very happy.

Meeting and enjoying some time with the beautiful women of Cerb is just some icing on the cake of life ;)

I totally believe in the law of attraction and the key for it to work is that, to believe.

Yes, repeating what you want many times helps if you really think and believe it will happen. More like repeating is affirming it will happen and in fact you have to decree it like if you already have it and even thank (whoever you believe in or even the universe) for it.

You can also have a vision board with pictures/images of what you want. In my case, I have a notebook kind of a diary when I paste images of what I want/need and the reasons why I want that in my life.

Something to also keep in mind is same as if you believe and keep repeating good things will come, bad things too so as difficult as it is do not repeat or think about the negative in your life, just like we have to act as we have what we want the most we also have to go on like what we need to get rid of is not there anymore.

Peachy thank you so much for this thread because as much as I believe in this problems sometimes make me forget so this just reminded me and inspired me to not allow that to happen or at least to really try hard :)

No problem Isabella. The whole reason for posting this threat was to see different perspectives and or ways to make my existing thoughts better. I'm happy that this thread not only helped me, it made you think about things too, big smile. Sometimes things are easier said than done. Good thing we know to at least stop and try to think about positive things. Let's not get trapped into the negative cycle.

I am definitely on board as a believer in the power of the mind, the importance of feeling and envisioning what you want, and positive energies. The mental is important, but it is utterly useless without the physical.

To me, the power of the mind goes hand in hand with the power of action. Normally, things aren't just handed to us because we want them, and too many people expect them to be. And more important than knowing and envisioning what you want, is doing what you want and going after what you want.

The key to turning dreams into reality is making shit happen. Doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals. Physically going out and fucking doing it. Not stopping in the face of failure. Not letting people tell you that you can't do it. Not being afraid to fail, and not being afraid to succeed.

I have always been a confident person, but a light went on in my head a few years ago in a busy time in my life, and I realized that I truly do have the capability to handle ANY situation that arises in my life. There was no need to ever fear possibilities and outcomes, because I can handle all of it.

To me, being fearless is the key to it all, and the ultimate goal that I keep as a constant in my life.

I agree with you 100% and I like the fact that you don't mince your words. I think working towards what you want is a great way of achieving your dreams/goals. Nothing like lighting a fire under someone's ass more than saying the words "Get shit done" oh sorry "Making shit happen" lmfao. That for sure is a fearless statement. You rock, big smile. I have another way of saying it "get er done", lol.