Have your summer tastes changed?

Guest webothscore

I find that every summer I like to concentrate on different things, to get the most out of life. Some summers I have biked a lot, some I have camped, always like fishing, concentrate on different sports, but this summer I want to tan a little, lose those last few pounds (don't mind them on others but I am harder on myself) and do a bunch of water sports. What about you folks?

Edited by webothscore
Addition

Guest A*ro**n

Yeah, summer does bring about a lot of good changes. Shed off all of those extra winter clothes. Spend more time outside in the longer days. Eat those fresh, flavor filled vegetables from the farmer's market.

There just seems to be a lot more choices in the summer.

Last summer was about a lot of travel, this summer I'm focusing on getting outside, and doing fun outdoor activities. Lots of biking, hiking, swimming, and waterslides this summer I'm thinking :D

Unfortunately for me this summer is all about restructuring my store and finding the right people to have as part of our team, so that means work is pretty much a 24/7 thing for me at the moment which will not allow me the time I would like to dedicate to other interests I have, but I do plan to take my vacation at the beginning of September for two weeks to Europe.

Guest ChantalSummers

Oh yes indeed they have. In Ottawa it hasn't been nearly as hot of a summer as it was last year. Due to this I didn't get a season pass at Calypso, the waterpark as I normally do. I love spending as much time as I can in the water during the summer. I love it!! Especially the feeling of the sun rays soaking into my skin. It feels so good. Lol so instead I've been working a lot (I work at an office and a spa) and just spending as much time as I can squeeze in socializing with family and friends.

calypso_001.jpg

Canada day was a blast!! We scored bbq treats at my bff's party, fireworks, and an awesome bonfire!! I will be going on vacation in two days to Boston and Halifax with a couple of my closest gf's. I'm so next level stoked and excited!! Normally I go on vacation in the winter only to get away from the snow lol.