For the love of Toys!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Hello lovely cerbies! I hope you are all having a great day thus far.

I've never started a threat before, so please forgive me if there is one like this already started.

Okay, so I would like peoples input, advice, comments, experience or what ever tidbit you can give in regards to sex toys. I know what they are and that there are a huge variety, but that some play off one another and other are amazing while some leave you disappointed.

I personally don't have a ton of toys and I'm looking to expand my collection so please any input would be great! And yes I know every body's body is different so what I may like, someone else may not. But I would just love to hear about or know what works what doesn't what people recommend!!

Let's all help each other have great "me time", or let me know some toys you have used with someone. let's just have fun talking about toys and all the pro's con's and everything in between! I'm excited to read all about it!!

Okay' date=' so I would like peoples input, advice, comments, experience or what ever tidbit you can give in regards to sex toys. I know what they are and that there are a huge variety, but that some play off one another and other are amazing while some leave you disappointed. [/quote']

I think there are many toys for many occasions. I know that you are a woman, and generally hetero. I think that you are asking about toys to use when solo, not to be used on you. There is the world of vibrating things and of insertables. (And combinations of them). (For men, there is also the world of toys to be inserted into...)

There is a really really big question of materials. There are a variety of web sites that deal with toxicity in toys. Glass is really nice in the insertable space because it's such an inert substance it is really easy to clean. On the other hand, it can be fragile if dropped, and it I have seen glass that can be attached to a vibrator.

There are a whole slew of sex toy bloggers out there, plus there is there are the sex toy/tupperware-like parties hosted by places like: http://www.fantasia.ca/

I'm like a kid toys are fun to play with haha. A few years back me and my wife at time tried to spice it up with toys we've tried cock rings which was for her pleasure the tried vibrating cock rings which was very effective then we tried the we vibe which was ok depending on what position we were in cause wrong position would be hard on the pelvic area and for me it sometime hurt if it wasn't lined up but it also seem to depend on my wife's mood also.

As for woman's toy I like anything that the woman gets off on haha.

For myself I must say after having a wonderful lady treat me to a prostate massage well holy fuck did it ever intensify my orgasm. So I went out and bought a vibrating one. Being a guy I figured hey if it does the work for me the better. Turned out to be not the greatest choice. I eventualy did a bit of researche and bought a new one better made and formed properly to hit the prostate and it works wonders. May have to repaint the ceiling lol jk!

• Like 1

Call me boring but I've always loved a good piece of rope. So many fun things can be done with it. :)

As for other toys. Cock rings, a small vibrator and costumes are the extent of my experience. Oh. Despite it being small and very basic. I love the Bullet.

I think I need to gain more experience in this field. : D

• Like 1

Who say's I wouldn't let people use them on me?! Part of the fun is having a helping hang if it's available. haha, but yes I would also double it as a solo toy...

I just love the world of toys and the variety that's out there. I love hearing about stories and what turns people happy switch on. I just wanted to start a fun thread where we can share maybe learn something and have a laugh or two. Lifes to short to get caught up in everyday routien let's try to keep things light and spiced up ;)....besides, I'm sure you'd just hate if I told a story about playing with myself! hehe

Empty thank you!! I was wondering about the we vibe, I know they can be a great toy, when I worked at an adult store I had only one or 2 couple tell me their experience. I liked to test out and try products so that I was able to give people accurate feed back. I think it's important to know the toys you're selling and how they work so I would test them and look at em and figure out how they work...(by test them I mean take them out of the package and put batteries in it. Not use it on myself...dirty bad boys!!!) I was wondering about the we vibe!! Now I have some insight and pros and cons!! Thankie ^_^

Phantomknight I agree...Rope can be fun, I don't love the scratchy kind...lol but yes it can be fun indeed. I actually made some under the bed hand and feet restraints at home with a nice piece of soft camping rope works great!! I can capture who ever my eager victim is and have my way with them you can't see it so it comes as a surprise...Or vice versa...A blind fold to keep things spicy is always fun, you never know what will happen next and of course if I'm being too loud or the other person is my wet tasty panties make a great gag! hehe or something else could be used I guess...but they are on hand and it's kinda hot. hehe

Thank god for the simple figure 8 knot! one little tug and you're all mine!! hehehe ^_^

Oh and yes dress up can be vary fun! The joystick bullet is really good! High power for stimulation Wicked Wanda's adult emporium on bank street has them. I have one it's simple 3 speeds and works wonders, the feline which can be purchased at aren't we naughty on Merivale road is also really good a little more power and I believe it has 6 or 7 different functions as well as little head attachments that are different textures...Have one of those to...amazing!!!! ;)

I love toys, my faves are the egg, a small vibrator and a dildo, basic perhaps but the feeling they bring is not:biggrin: It is always fun to incorporate toys into an experience, for those that like them, that is. I say whatever your kink is enjoy it to the fullest!

• Like 1

I love toys, my faves are the egg, a small vibrator and a dildo, basic perhaps but the feeling they bring is not:biggrin: It is always fun to incorporate toys into an experience, for those that like them, that is. I say whatever your kink is enjoy it to the fullest!

I take it the eggs are scrabbled then?

• Like 1

Yay toys..

Well when I was young I had a Tonka truck and Tonka dozer and a no-name loader.... loved them babies and spent allota time in the sandbox with my cute little neighbor girl

Then my dad built me a little mini go-cart toy that I promptly ran into a tree trying to impress the neighbor girl. She wasn't so impressed.

Then Dad bought a Snapper lawn mower that I considered a toy and I could pop the clutch and do wheelies !!! I flipped it right backwards trying to impress the neighbor girl and cracked ribs :( She wasn't impressed.

Then I used the snapper lawn mower for the next 8 years for my lawn mowing childhood enterprise and when I turned 17 I was able to pay a good portion towards a Trans Am car that had a 400 4 barrel engine in it and went 140 + miles an hour. That was my toy and it DID impress the neighbor girl :) hehe Small back seat tho !!

Then the neighbor girl hooked up with my best friend and he is miserably married still ;)

Now I am an adult and all I have for a toy is a cricket paddle that a buddy from England brought me that can double as a spank spank spank paddle if any of you ladies so desire ? ;)

That's my story and I am sticking to it !!! Did I go off topic there ?

• Like 1

See I myself had an egg at one point, but didn't love it. I found it did nothing for me, but I do have a trusty dildo. I mut admit I love how many varieties of there there are.

And lucky for me I haven't had any fall off a balcony..HAHA that sounds like a great story though!! ^_^ I think it made my day.

I'll second (or is it third by now?) the idea of rope.

A couple strands of lace and a simple knot can do the trick, and for such little fuss there's such potential for fun!

I only have yet to decide if I prefer being the one tied up or the one doing the tying, but I'm sure if I experiment enough I'll figure it out. :-P I think being the one restrained is actually more fun, as you get to (have to!) lay back and enjoy the sensations. But I enjoy a turn being in control too, especially if you throw a blindfold into the mix...then it can be fun to step away a moment leaving your partner in anticipation guessing whether you've gone to grab a vibrator, an ice cube or some other toy to surprise with...

...or that you got distracted posting to CERB. Gotta go! :wink:

Guest **cely***r***ne

There are way too many to choose from. I find most a waste of time and money. So I stick with what I love. My favorites are the power bullets! Can't get enough of them! Honestly-the motors go on them more than I'd like :(

I've recently obtained a g-spot and clitoral stimulator. Now these are fun! :) but ill never deny a good whipping ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

yes please, a little slap and tickle is always fun! ;) more please.

Additional Comments:

Penelope if you are a sucker for clitoral play then invest in a hitachi magic wand!! Its a little larger than a bullet, well its huge can double as a massager!! But it plugs into the wall has a manufacturer warranty and is plain old awesome. You can also purchase other attachments for it so it can be a multi purpose toy...Its 2 speeds of leg shaking and quaking fun!!

I love the double ended dildo! Sooooooo much can be done with imagination and / or the right partner.

Nipple clamps are high on my list.

Kind of a "let's try it and see" type of guy, I should be a tester for Consumer Reports!

See I myself had an egg at one point' date=' but didn't love it. I found it did nothing for me, but I do have a trusty dildo. I mut admit I love how many varieties of there there are.

And lucky for me I haven't had any fall off a balcony..HAHA that sounds like a great story though!! ^_^ I think it made my day.[/quote']

I was moving boxes one day in the condo I was using and unloaded some out to the balcony to move furniture around. Before I knew it, a dildo slipped out of the box under the gass partition where there was a space. I tried to grab it but too late. I was about to look over when I covered my ears for the downfall and all of a sudden heard some guy screaming `WTF`!!`A big pink 10 inch dildo fell 15 stories from the condo building onto some passerby dude head on Somerset St. HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Im sure it continued rolling down to Bank St not long after. lol.

• Like 1

I always wanted to get one, but some of them are just too wide and long for me, I need a more slender toy. I find with bigger one, even with lube or if I'm dripping wet it can tend to get hard to move when I start getting really into it...I gets my kitty gets greedy and wont let go or something...who knows.

I still want one really bad so I can play with by myself and maybe with someone else!!! I always wanted to try scissor banging! hehe

I love the double ended dildo! Sooooooo much can be done with imagination and / or the right partner.

Kind of a "let's try it and see" type of guy, I should be a tester for Consumer Reports!

Additional Comments:

Ahahahaha that is just pain amazing Nicolette!! You have by far made my day a more smile filled one. (I've had a stressful morning to say the least!) Your story just made my heart a litter lighter thank you so much for the awesome story and the great laugh!! ^_^

I was moving boxes one day in the condo I was using and unloaded some out to the balcony to move furniture around. Before I knew it, a dildo slipped out of the box under the gass partition where there was a space. I tried to grab it but too late. I was about to look over when I covered my ears for the downfall and all of a sudden heard some guy screaming `WTF`!!`A big pink 10 inch dildo fell 15 stories from the condo building onto some passerby dude head on Somerset St. HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!! Im sure it continued rolling down to Bank St not long after. lol.

"So this one time I was in Ottawa and I was walking down Bank Street and this 10 inch pink dildo fell from a high rise and hit me in the frickin head !!!! WTF !!!" ..... Had to go to the hospital. The doctor asked me what happened. I told him what happened and he told me to lay off the booze and that I was dillusional.

Hahahaaa That's too funny Nicki ! Coulda taken an eye out with that thing.

someone started a thread over a year ago now about acquiring a Sybian and then arranging to have some of the ladies try it out.

Did anything ever come of that?

"So this one time I was in Ottawa and I was walking down Bank Street and this 10 inch pink dildo fell from a high rise and hit me in the frickin head !!!! WTF !!!" ..... Had to go to the hospital. The doctor asked me what happened. I told him what happened and he told me to lay off the booze and that I was dillusional.

Hahahaaa That's too funny Nicki ! Coulda taken an eye out with that thing.

You know when they say if throw a penny off a high story building, it could hurt someone, I can only imagine the look on that guy's face. lol. Raining dildos! It was my favorite one too. :( So many funny memories in this business. lol.

I'm sorry you lost your favourite one! That's a little sucky. I hope you managed to replace it though.

You know when they say if throw a penny off a high story building, it could hurt someone, I can only imagine the look on that guy's face. lol. Raining dildos! It was my favorite one too. :( So many funny memories in this business. lol.

Guest ChantalSummers

Playtime can be so much fun with toys. They really enhance those special moments on occasion whether you're by yourself or with a partner. I deeply adore various vibrators in all shapes and sizes. As well lately I'm very into the we vibe. Mmmm yummm...

We-Vibe-3-Ruby-Pack.jpg

Free-shipping-Top-Grade-Rotation-font-b-Dolphin-b-font-Vibrators-Sex-Toys-200-discount-3.jpg