Suggestions for Spa treatments?

Now that the summer heat is upon us, I am not sure about offering my hot stone massage as apart of my " Spa sessions" . This session is 75 min, so as you can imagine, it is too long for straight hand massage, so I hoping to find another kind of treatment that I could offer? Although I do have AC, doesn't seem like I am feeling up to the heat, nor are my clients.

Is there any kind of treatment that you can suggest for me to consider? Have you tried any other form of spa massage? I am wanting to find something that is going to make my clients feel spoiled and pampered. Something that can be sexy and fun! Any suggestions are welcome:)

I am trained in a variety of spa treatments, just some are not " sexy" like foot reflexology, hahaha, so I am at a loss now...I may have to stick with my traditional erotic massage if I can not incorporate another style.

Not sure if this qualifies, but I used to travel to southeast asia a lot for many years and enjoyed many different massages although not many types (i.e. Thai, Swedish) but my two of my favorite variations were facials (get your mind out of the gutter for a minute - lol ) and foot massages complete with the hot towels. After a 2 hour foot massage in Bangkok following a round of golf, one could easily fall asleep and many times did.

• Like 1

Not sure if this qualifies, but I used to travel to southeast asia a lot for many years and enjoyed many different massages although not many types (i.e. Thai, Swedish) but my two of my favorite variations were facials (get your mind out of the gutter for a minute - lol ) and foot massages complete with the hot towels. After a 2 hour foot massage in Bangkok following a round of golf, one could easily fall asleep and many times did.

EXCELLENT!! I have been pondering this idea lately. Aveda had a superb men's line....although expensive product, well worth the investment to make my clients feel like a king!

I have tried to incorporate foot massage, but reflexology is not always comfortable or relaxing, at times even painful:( I do offer it if someone really wants it, but ya I do foot rub as apart of my full body treatment:)

Thanks darling for the great advice!

There was a very popular masseuse her in Ottawa, that had a barbers chair. She could offer a trim and gave a very nice pedicure before going upstairs for a massage. I know this is more in the line for a beautician but I know that I would see her for the pedicure, a treat as it's a service I wouldn't normally partake in.

• Like 1

I do have a foot spa, it is a jet kind of treatment that you soak your feet in, also with an apparatus to remove calluses, rough spots, etc....

would men have a hard time to explain this? Or is it a common for men to take part in this treatment....as per explanation to wives why such soft feet? lol

Input gent's?