Shower poll

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Alrighty, I need your guys's help with a poll. I have notoced something and would like feed back to see if I have made a correct hypothesis...I have noticed that after a shower most men stay in the tub to dry off!!

How many of you tend to do this, and ladies if you'd like to get involved feel free!! Do you tend to stay in the shower or tub to dry off or do you dry part of your self and hop out? What is your shower etiquette? Please share!! I am actually interested to know!

After a shower do you stay in to dry off or do you get out and then dry off?

I'm excited to see what the general conclusion is!! hehe ^_^

I personally do a mixture of both...sometimes I stay in to dry off other times I get out, all depends!

I hop out, then dry off. It reduces the risk of a slip and fall. I'm a big man and a fall could do some serious damage. Now if I could only shake the water off my body, like Old Dog does, I'd be happy.

I quickly dry off my feet/legs and my back then I hop on my bath mat and dry totally there.

When I wash my hair I use another towel and twist said towel over my head.

I dry off in the tub/shower....except for my feet, step out to dry them off....scared of slipping. Never actually thought about it before until reading this post.

Huh, now that's something I'd never though about. I suppose I'm a mix. I tend to dry off a foot at a time to step out of the tub to avoid getting the floor/mat too wet, but then dry the rest off outside the tub.

Of course, sometime I forget to grab a towel and have to resort to:

dogs-shake-water-1.jpg

Guest D***el B***e

I usually like to get dressed right after the shower, then I realize I'm all wet, and my clothes are all wet, so I have to get undressed, walk to the bedroom dripping wet on the carpet to get dry clothes, then back to the bathroom to finish drying myself, then walk to the hamper and put the wet clothes away, the first set I used earlier, then back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed, and then Darn! I only have one sock, so I walk back to bedroom to get the sock, but I walk with one sock on a soggy carpet, then back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed. By that time I'm all sweaty, so I jump back in the shower to clean myself .... and the cycle starts all over again.

People always ask me "How come you get in to work at 11:30? WTF are you doing in the morning!!!!

So now to make things simple, I go the garage and hose myself down with a bit of automotive soap. I always smell like a brand new car!

Guest *l**e

I dry off in the shower.

p.s. I've heard that no matter how hard you try, Michaela is always wet!!

I just get out and end up making the floor and carpet all wet ( one of my bad habits!) unless it's at someone else's place and I stay on bath mat when I get out till I'm dry.

I'll squeegee the bulk of the water off using my hands while still in the shower, and then step out to dry the rest off.

Being bald, I don't have all that stuff to dry off on the top of my head.

• Like 1

Now that this is mentioned ... At home I jumped right out to the mat(s)!

Everywhere else I seem to dry off in the shower/tub. I guess mostly don't want to make a mess anywhere else but my own place?

I usually like to get dressed right after the shower, then I realize I'm all wet, and my clothes are all wet, so I have to get undressed, walk to the bedroom dripping wet on the carpet to get dry clothes, then back to the bathroom to finish drying myself, then walk to the hamper and put the wet clothes away, the first set I used earlier, then back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed, and then Darn! I only have one sock, so I walk back to bedroom to get the sock, but I walk with one sock on a soggy carpet, then back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed. By that time I'm all sweaty, so I jump back in the shower to clean myself .... and the cycle starts all over again.

People always ask me "How come you get in to work at 11:30? WTF are you doing in the morning!!!!

So now to make things simple, I go the garage and hose myself down with a bit of automotive soap. I always smell like a brand new car!

Please remind me to never offer to do your Laundry LOL

I like to dry off as much as I can in the shower.., I just hate Water mess on the floors or Extra wet Mats...

But I have to say when I am at work since I am usually taking a shower in the company of someone else I jump out and dry myself out, so that the gentlemen I am with can also dry himself.. I dont want to be on the way .. :)

Guest D***el B***e

Come to think of it ... next time I see Michaella, I'll ask her to lick me dry ... I'm doing the 'eco' thing and save on the laundry.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I'm loving all the feed back and antidotes!! Great stories and info peoples!! Thanks so much for sharing....

To make things clear...I am always wet, sometimes even soaked..the wetter the better right! ;)

And why lick someone dry when you can blow ;) haha bet you're mind is even more int he gutter now..you're welcome xo

I usually dry my body in the shower/tub and then dry the feet on the mat. It is a habit I guess - and also, if I dry my feet in the shower/tub, they will get wet again as soon as I step on the shower/tub floor. After a Michaella's shower though, I'll leave the drying task to her! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Always dry off in the shower. Upper body first, then dry right leg and foot as I step on the mat and then dry the left leg and foot as I step completely out of the shower. Can't stand a wet floor or bath mat.

It seems every time there is water on floor or bath mat I will step in it with fresh dry socks. Then i have to go change my socks again. Just one of my idiosyncrasies.

I leap out of the shower, and then dry off by dancing naked around the house. In summer, I do a couple of laps around the garden, too. Sometimes the neighbors complain, but it doesn't take too long and I'm usually dressed and looking innocent - or I've even left for work - by the time the police show up.

It took me a lot of time and effort, and long hours of coaching from Lee Richards and Old Dog, but I think I've pretty much got this one now. I've only fallen down the stairs once in the last couple of weeks. BTW, this is the only method of drying yourself permitted at FB-BBM Towers...

Guest realnicehat

I do a combination of in and out of the shower. I grab a towel and close the shower door so that it stays toasty and warm inside. I dry my hair and body to the waist before stepping out to do the lower half. The reason I get out to dry my legs is that being tall I find it awkward to bend down in the shower, knees and elbows banging off everything. Some days I feel lucky to get my feet clean without crashing through glass doors. I also use bath sheets which tend to drag on the shower floor and get thoroughly soaked if I try to dry my lower extremities. My shower is off to the side so once I am out of it I never have to cross back over the wet back mat.

Guest webothscore

I dry off as my much as possible as I do not want it mistaken for sweat. If we sweat due to an insanely awesome session or if somebody doesn't realize they have their home set way too high (past 22 degrees), well, that's another story ;)

Guest B**na***oy

I step out of the shower and dry off in front of the mirror. For some reason, I believe I can do a better job if I look at myself.

I get right out, soaking wet. What's the point of having a super soft absorbent bath mat if its not absorbing anything? I need room to dry off so I need to get out and preform my elaborate drying routine. I've got my foot up on the sink, I'm doing splits and the twist. You don't wanna see what's doing in my bathroom! But when I'm done I'm as dry as you can get!

Guest S****r

I dry off all over in the shower, then dry off one foot at a time before I step out. I also keep the curtain closed while I am drying off to keep in the warm air!