Vagina's. The good the bad the ulgy? Boost our sexual body image!

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Well as some of you might know my phone went kaput and so I am phoneless, which sucks by the way..(I swear this will come to a point and it is related.)

Anyhow, my partner being the amazing person he is dropped off his phone for me to use during the day yesterday. And what does a good, loving, girlfriend do for their caring man who goes out of their way? Take dirty pictures on their partners phone to surprise them of course!

And I did just that. I took some body shots and of course some extra naughty up close whoha shot...ow ow ;)

While looking threw them I just took a moment to embrace the things that I was once insecure about. I looked at my folds, my inner and out lips, the pinkness the parts that are a bit darker and just took it in and appreciated it.

They really do look like flowers, our petals are just amazing and beautiful! Our vulva's are just incredible things of beauty for so many reasons! I just wanted to share my little story of a tender moment I had looking and loving my lady bits.

The thing that surprised me the most wasn't looking at the pictures I took and really loving how my pussy looked, it was the fact that my partner said "Thank you for the surprise. I love the pictures baby, they're beautiful!" Not you're so hot, not I can't wait to fuck you, the first things he said were thank you, I love them and they're beautiful...How great is that!

I hope everyone is loving their sexy parts today and thinking great things about them!

Well, I guess from these posts we are all coming to the same conclusion, , vaginas are a good thing!! Now this reminds me of the old adage 'a man spends 9 months getting out of a vagina (or being forced to get out), and he spends the rest of his life trying to get back in'!!!

Guest ChantalSummers

Lol Bretton I know that Betty White quote very well. Absolutely hilarious!! Being a girl who also is attracted to girls over the year I've been so lucky to have I've had the pleasure of enjoying sweet kitties of various flattering scents, flavours, textures, and styles. Although I appreciate what I yes I can admit it'll happen where I feel the need to examine and attempt to perfect by extra grooming, cleaning, and moisturizing. I'm a natural born perfectionist and I really appreciate this incredibly thoughtful thread and everyone's point of views.