1. 1. Which type of sex is best? & Why?

• Seductive sex?
    • Romantic sex?
    • Animalistic sex?
    • Passionate sex?
    • Quickie Sex?
    • Kinky Sex?
    • Other?

Seductive suits me best. I don't know if it's because I'm a little aggressive but with seduction comes excitement. I am also passionate and sensual but seductive is my middle name. lol.

• Like 1

Ohh...having to pick just one from that list is difficult, I'd have to think about it (not an unpleasant prospect).

Problem is my answer could so easily be different hour to hour. Hell, even a single encounter is usually best when a few of those combine. I suppose "all of the above" is too easy an out?

• Like 1

I'm NOT picking and you can't make me so Naaaa! As Brad said, it can vary hour to hour and minute to minute with a lover. I say embrace them all and explore to completion over and over. If I had to pick one, passionate because everything should be done with passion!!!!

*rawr*

• Like 2

Well I won't say the best, because that is subjective, but for me, being single, not dating, and partial to GFE type encounters I put down romantic, seemed the closest correct answer for me

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

All of the above ... I'm not sure any of the categories precludes any of the others.

• Like 2

I voted for passionate.;I am a very passionate person.

It was very hard to decide;because there are a few types of sex

which I enjoy a lot.

sometimes I am sweet and sensual and sometimes I feel naughty and like seductive sex.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I feel that best type of sex is, well, sex. As others have said, any of those choices at any given time is best at that moment. The type of sex you have depends on so much, your mood, your partner, location etc

I can't honestly say that slow passionate morning sex is better or worse than animalistic make up sex or a quickie in a park while out for an evening stroll.

As there is no "all of the above" I voted Other.

Definitely not all of the above! I am not into Animalistic, Kinky or Quickie. I like it slow - romantic and or passionate. To me, they are equally good, but because I can choose only one, I go with Passionate.

Guest B**na***oy

I went with Passionate sex. In my mind, this is the ultimate and universal form of sex. I tend to be passionate about what I love in order to enjoy the full flavor.

I decided to choose other because it all depends on the mood of the moment and who I am with and what they are also feeling. Sometimes you both want to just be animalistic and other times you're both in the mood for making passionate, romantic, sensual love with candles lit. Other times all you both have time for is a quickie. All in all every kind of sex feels great as they all generate endorphins and make both your bodies and mind feel real good all over.

• Like 1

Out of that list, I don't know if I can pick the BEST sex, at least three types are all amazing, depending on the mood. I'd vote for passionate first, mixed in with seductive and romantic. (You know who you are!)

Slow, smouldering passion is the way to go, at times flaring up in intensity to a full burn. ;) As for quickie or animalistic... hmmm... I can't that say I would refuse on a rare occasion, if my energy levels supported it.

Additional Comments:

Yeah, maybe it's all about slow, romantic, passionate sex, and the animalistic should remain in the realm of fantasy. ;)

Edited by futileresistenz
  • Like 1

I agree with Porthos, I don't think any of these categories are mutually exclusive.

If I had to pick a category, though, I would mesh romantic/passionate sex into one and move forward from there!

• Like 3

Although at this stage of my life romantic sex seems the best type, for me that is, really isn't the best type of sex the sex that makes you and your partner happy

RG

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e
Ohh...having to pick just one from that list is difficult, I'd have to think about it (not an unpleasant prospect).

Problem is my answer could so easily be different hour to hour. Hell, even a single encounter is usually best when a few of those combine. I suppose "all of the above" is too easy an out?

Brad essentially reflects my feelings BUT I think it if starts with seductive sex, it drives everything else ...

A very hot sp I've been with a couple of times describes me as her animal.

I take that as the highest praise. :)

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

Passionate (with a hint of animalistic) - Longing embrace, pulling at clothes, can't get them off fast enough, mouths locked and tongues dancing, hands sliding all over, pulling, rubbing, feeling each other's heat, cock sliding into pussy, wave of senses pushes you over, rhythmic movement of hips, eyes locked on to each others, searching, deep sounds escaping your mouth, sweat beading on your skin, exploding orgasm as your wrapped around each other.

I picked passionate too. I find sex is best when you get totally lost in the moment out of shear unbridled passion. I don't think that it has to be mutually exclusive from the other items in the list however, but the passion is the most important part in my mind.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Oh my!! So many wonderful answers to choose from... For me being a very sensual lady I would have to choose romantic sex. However with romance comes seduction and passion too. So these are absolutely ideal too. I also thoroughly love being kinky and exploring. Bondage is so alluring, captivating, and oh so sexy to me. Experimenting with all kinds of different toys for both men and women is super fun too!!

Guest webothscore

Whether cerb world or outside, I find seductive can include most other types of sex. IMO, it's the way to go.