This ones For you Ladies... your favourite way to seduce man...?

Lets here your seductive ways ladies.

What's your favourite way to seduce a man?

I like to take my guy by the hand and lure him to my bed where from be hind I grab his chiseled chest, tracing my fingertips along his body working my way up to his neck then slowly I blind fold him.

Laying him on he bed gently restraining his hands and legs.

I then kiss him passionately and begin my seduction...

Stimulating his lips and tongue with strawberries and more.

Gently grazing his tongue lips with my nipples while I glide my fingertips up and down his shaft ..

A feather drifting across his oh so sexy body. Stimulating and tantalizing him until he begs for me to release him to have his way with me.

Alright ladies... I will leave you to it. Lets here your hot seductions.

Kisses,

Lexi

http://www.LexiChampagne.com

• Like 7

I love being seduced by the lady and Lexi's way is awesome but I would love to know about all you other ladies way on doing so, please share ladies.

Lexi, you're very creative and naughty! It appears I may be a little vanilla. I do try to let things happen naturally, but enjoy starting a sex romp with some kissing, caressing, then an erotic massage, first with strong hands to relax, then I'll start and tease him with light touches on his inner thighs, around his balls, down his legs, rubbing my nipples up and down his back. Then I'll have him turn over, more kissing, caressing, offering him to suck and nibble on my nipples while my hand explores his body, the rest I'll have to leave for those curious to find out in person;)

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 4

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I just love to tease...strut around in my cheeky panties, bend over for a little spanking...deep passionate kissing, strip tease, mutual undressing...touching tasting stroking licking...so many ways to seduce, how do you choose just one to stick with?! I don't have a way I like more than the other, I just enjoy the art of seduction in and of it self...I am a natural tease so I go with the flow and just let the tension build...I like to change it up and get creative. ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

fun!

I like to start right at the door lol

Starting with soft hugs that I lean into, I am gently grinding your crotch with a hip. I then kiss your cheek or smack on the lips - if we've met previously.

I take your hand in mine and sit you on my bed or sofa - depending on my location and I begin my chatter. I do like to use my eyes as a way of communication...

Being ever so flirty I will giggle and rub your leg, softly up towards your manhood but not to touch you there...yet...then slowly back down and up again.

At this point I will stand before you and shove my breasts in your face and perhaps if your into it, a lapdance or a strip tease will ensue.

Off come your pants! And then youre in for it.